Israel invades Gaza 7.17.2014

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    A fight that neither side can win and until both groups are willing to get real and sacrifice to establish a viable Two State Solution it will be status quo.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Same old song and dance. Sending troops into Gaza and The West Bank without ever doing anything to fix the Root Cause of Unrest in Gaza and The West Bank is like having and abscessed tooth and taking antibiotics to make the pain stop. It will work for awhile but then if you don't see a Dentist and get that Root Canal eventually your gonna have an issue.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is more senseless crap from over there, but the use of the little kid as a prop is just sad. Isn't this the same bunch that trains their children to be suicide bombers from birth?

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=Hamas

All children are innocent (and I really mean that), until proven explosion worthy by their parents, I guess. :(

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    Hamas will put their people through tremendous suffering to save face - nothing will be solved here. I don't think there is a viable two state solution here (as long as Hamas retains power in Gaza anyway). People forget that the two Palestinian territories are governed by two different parties now (I imagine that most don't even know there are two, haha). Best hope is that lack of results will eventually push Hamas out and Fatah back in but that guarantees nothing. One common theme with Palestinian leaders is that they all get filthy rich in charge while their people live in squalor.

Gungrabishere14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2014
    Offgrid
    I wish all the gun grabbers would go back is Isreal. Bloomberg, fienstien,Sugarmann.... Wonder why all the gun grabbers are Jewish. Must not like the goys ha Ving guns.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    A fight that neither side can win and until both groups are willing to get real and sacrifice to establish a viable Two State Solution it will be status quo.

I do not see the two state solution working at this present time. The Palestinian Territories are already governed by Palestinian leaders. These areas are where missiles are being fired at Israel from. When a culture educates it's children to hate and kill another culture I see no hope for peace. All a state will do is give the Palestinians
    a stronger base to attack from.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Reportedly a missile fired from Gaza being taken out by the Iron Dome.....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    ViceNews is only showing what's happening in Gaza
    depicting Israel as the bullies and that Gaza only fires rockets
    b/c Israel drops bombs.

Israel everyday makes a declaration.
    As soon as the rockets STOP coming into Israel,(180 in one day)
    they'll stop shelling Gaza.
    The only OTHER alternative is a Ground Invasion.

Also just yesterday;

A rocket fired from Gaza
    hit electricity infrastructure in Israel
    that supplied power to Gaza,
    cutting power to about 70,000 people in Gaza.

:doh:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's too bad. Vice had an opportunity to really do something different than ANY other news outlet, yet alas; the influence of Bill "PL Douche" Maher.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    There are two sides to the story. I certainly don't sympathize with Hamas but at the same time Israel is creating an Apartheid Like State and that's not all that sympathetic either. I'm 100% certain that maintaining the status quo will maintain the status quo.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I do not see the two state solution working at this present time. The Palestinian Territories are already governed by Palestinian leaders. These areas are where missiles are being fired at Israel from. When a culture educates it's children to hate and kill another culture I see no hope for peace. All a state will do is give the Palestinians
    a stronger base to attack from.

They are sort of governed by Palestian Leaders. As in day to day administration. They aren't allowed to vote in Israeli Elections yet live under Israeli Law. And on the subject of hate let's not forget 4 Israeli Teenagers just burned a Palestinian Teenager Alive sooooo there's probably too much hate on both sides.

The Status Quo cost America Billions, fuels extremism around the world, and all the while our Allies Israel Spy in us with impunity and sell our sensitive technology to China and Russia. I wish the whole region would lose relevance and or be swallowed by the ocean. I don't think either side is a "Good Guy". Regardless the 60 year tit for tat isn't working.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    No I think it's both groups but the simple fact is this; The Majority of the People that live inside the Borders of The State of Israel are not allowed to Vote. They do not get to make decisions about the laws that govern them or elect representatives. That's a problem and History say's its not sustainable. That part of it is Israels responsibility.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    No I think it's both groups but the simple fact is this; The Majority of the People that live inside the Borders of The State of Israel are not allowed to Vote. They do not get to make decisions about the laws that govern them or elect representatives. That's a problem and History say's its not sustainable. That part of it is Israels responsibility.

Huh?....all full citizens of Israel,(Regardless of race or religion)
    have full voting rights and representation in the Government.

scratchhead.gif

There is no official apartheid,
    never has been unlike the place in which that term was originated.

If anything Israel's has warned strongly against it
    and tried to keep it in the minds of every one of it's citizens
    in it's very own Declaration of Independence calling on Arabs
    to participate in it's up-building of the State.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom