It's Alive

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Realize that many people are going to mess up the spelling of the URL. If you want that as the main domain name then you should also register every misspelling you can think of and forward them to the correct domain.

feraraleather.com, ferrarileather.com, etc.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    For SEO purposes you should change the title tag of each page to reflect what it is about. Realize that is the text that Google will show on search results.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick

Thx, missed those.

For SEO purposes you should change the title tag of each page to reflect what it is about. Realize that is the text that Google will show on search results.

Yeah, I plan to go back and do that, along with a few other SEO tweaks and making a shortcut icon. It's a work-in-progress, like Nick said, but it's coming along nicely! Pretty soon he's gonna have so many orders, he won't have time to post here!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I like it! Well done on the design Renegade. Simple but professional. I'm jealous the last website I built was going for the simple but professional appearance but didn't look nearly as good :o

Tiz68

Gun Lover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Morgan City
    Nick, I'm loving the site man! Renegade, you did one hell of a job! It definitely looks amazing! I'll certainly be spreading your website to friends of mine! Oh and thanks for using me as a testimonial Nick! I'm happy to see it up there! In fact I feel kinda famous now haha! Pretty soon people will be asking for my autograph!

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Can I get my leather wet? Your leather is protected with high quality lacquers or Waxes to protect it from water. However, keep in mind there are dozens to hundreds of holes in your piece in order to stitch it together. If you plan to get wet, it would be best to utilize more water resistant gear. You your leather gets wet by accident, please do not use heat to dry it, it will cause your leather to become stiff and brittle, allow it to dry slowly at room temperature to prevent as much damage as possible.

Should be "If".

Looks good man!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Can I get my leather wet? Your leather is protected with high quality lacquers or Waxes to protect it from water. However, keep in mind there are dozens to hundreds of holes in your piece in order to stitch it together. If you plan to get wet, it would be best to utilize more water resistant gear. You your leather gets wet by accident, please do not use heat to dry it, it will cause your leather to become stiff and brittle, allow it to dry slowly at room temperature to prevent as much damage as possible.

Should be "If".

Looks good man!

Yeah, I typed some of the website in the middle of the night, Renegade is going to proof read the site and fix these errors. Hopefully he browses the thread again and picks up these little issues.

Thanks

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Very nice!

A few nits to pick...
    Please put the price with the product. I hate having to click to find a price.
    on the testimonials page... maybe its just me but if you just put a first name I feel like you're making it up and completely ignore it. Give them a last initial, a fake last name, etc.
    I'd throw in a few pics of the 'shop' area to show the handmade craftsmanship and the fact that they aren't imported from China.

Top Bottom