It's Back!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Wife bought me some Dutch Chocolate yesterday. Being as its day two of the return and there isn't a mass of dead people with ice cream in their mouths, Ill eat some of mine tonight. :D

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    They will NEVER get my money. Plenty other ice creams that haven't killed people yet, except for obesity and heart attacks.

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    First off. Blue Bell is a customer of mine and it was discussed a LONG time ago that the re-release price would be the EXACT SAME price as before the voluntary recall that PRESUMABLY caused the death of 11 people. ANY retailer caught selling the product for more than the maximum retail price would have the remaining product removed and the retailer removed from the distribution list. Secondly, there was another Ice Cream company that had the exact same thing happen to them just a couple of weeks later and it was 3 times as bad, proportionately. Company executives decided on a VOLUNTARY recall and complete shutdown and cleanup of creameries and equipment, costing BILLIONS of dollars in losses. Did you know that employees were furloughed with pay and allowed to take on jobs elsewhere until they were needed to crank things back up? A Wal-Mart executive was quoted as saying that "No other product or brand has caused as much of an impact, negatively or positively, in the history of the retailer". With that being said, Blue Bell Ice Cream is SO MUCH MORE than just Ice Cream, it is an AMERICAN institution. I have so much faith in the company that I actually bought over 40 half gallons to tide me over until the cleanup was over. And I just ran out 2 weeks ago.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    First off. Blue Bell is a customer of mine and it was discussed a LONG time ago that the re-release price would be the EXACT SAME price as before the voluntary recall that PRESUMABLY caused the death of 11 people. ANY retailer caught selling the product for more than the maximum retail price would have the remaining product removed and the retailer removed from the distribution list. Secondly, there was another Ice Cream company that had the exact same thing happen to them just a couple of weeks later and it was 3 times as bad, proportionately. Company executives decided on a VOLUNTARY recall and complete shutdown and cleanup of creameries and equipment, costing BILLIONS of dollars in losses. Did you know that employees were furloughed with pay and allowed to take on jobs elsewhere until they were needed to crank things back up? A Wal-Mart executive was quoted as saying that "No other product or brand has caused as much of an impact, negatively or positively, in the history of the retailer". With that being said, Blue Bell Ice Cream is SO MUCH MORE than just Ice Cream, it is an AMERICAN institution. I have so much faith in the company that I actually bought over 40 half gallons to tide me over until the cleanup was over. And I just ran out 2 weeks ago.

I guess an ice cream recall is bigger than the scandal in the 90's that Wal-Mart sells clothing produced with child slave labor, that a vast majority of their items comes from China where there are massive civil rights violations and government corruption, and the newest one where they procure shrimp produced with slave labor.

But, as long as it's cheap!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    With the combination of the holidays and blue bell being back I suspect that cardiologist are going to be very busy in the next few months. You're all a bunch of fat asses!!!! ;)

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Only 7 flavors available for now.
    Homemade Vanilla
    Dutch Chocolate
    Great Divide
    Cookies and Cream