ivermectin overdoses

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    It didn't say it in your article, but I read another article the other day that said all of the overdoses were related to the liquid or paste form, not pills, so it's harder to judge doses. Also said that all ODs have been minor, with no lasting effects. So yeah, people are stupid, but there are also plenty of doctors saying it helps, so I guess it depends on who you believe.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Is there any information on how many die from Covid that take ivermectin or die to an *overdose* of ivermectin? I don’t think people are stupid because they are trying a drug that has the potential to help them but doctors are being told not to dispense because it don’t fit the political narrative and will not make billions. I’m not a fan of being told to go home and take Tylenol till you are no longer able to breathe, then go to a hospital that will not have room for you. Early intervention is key. Ivermectin, hydroxychlorquine, z-pac zinc should be given out like MRE’s and water. Just my 2 cents.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It’s all lies. The guy who says he’s a doctor and made the claims does not work at the hospital...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It’s all lies. The guy who says he’s a doctor and made the claims does not work at the hospital...

But i read it on the internet, are YOU shure it is not true............

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    It didn't say it in your article, but I read another article the other day that said all of the overdoses were related to the liquid or paste form, not pills, so it's harder to judge doses. Also said that all ODs have been minor, with no lasting effects. So yeah, people are stupid, but there are also plenty of doctors saying it helps, so I guess it depends on who you believe.

Hydrocodone works if it’s taken properly, for its intended purpose, too much and it’s not good

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What’s puzzling is the powers that be don’t seem to want anyone taking it in human form/dose..
    Supposedly the pharma board is threatening pharmacists who fill legal prescriptions for the drug? Will anyone be held accountable for overdoses or unintended consequences of same if they’re attempting to keep the human form out of human hands?
    Why would anyone withhold even a potentially effective drug? It’s not a scheduled narcotic. Seems like there are a lot of questions we should be asking that nobody is even considering.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Hydrocodone works if it’s taken properly, for its intended purpose, too much and it’s not good

thats literally every medication. Like everything I’m sure they have exceptions to the rule. Drink too much water with that prescription and you can drown yourself. Extreme but it can happen. Take the proper dose and you should be fine. I think the problem lies with people not knowing how to does it specifically in liquid or powder form. Personally I don’t take any of it and I’m definitely not getting the shot. I’m not against it I’m just not scared of the virus in the least bit. My two year old tested positive. He was groggy for a day and then back to his normal self. During that two week period my family quarantined at home with him. It was essentially a two week vacation for me where I couldn’t leave my house.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    What’s puzzling is the powers that be don’t seem to want anyone taking it in human form/dose..
    Supposedly the pharma board is threatening pharmacists who fill legal prescriptions for the drug? Will anyone be held accountable for overdoses or unintended consequences of same if they’re attempting to keep the human form out of human hands?
    Why would anyone withhold even a potentially effective drug? It’s not a scheduled narcotic. Seems like there are a lot of questions we should be asking that nobody is even considering.
    Hopefully noob chimes in. He’s a pharmacist and said he’s been dispensing a ton of it. I’d be curious to know if he’s heard anything like this.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hopefully noob chimes in. He’s a pharmacist and said he’s been dispensing a ton of it. I’d be curious to know if he’s heard anything like this.
    If I get time I’ll post the thread where that exact scenario occurred. Not sure about the dispensing tho…
    Until then, let’s see what Salty has to say about the myth…

https://youtu.be/l-Z4UlRx3uw

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

It's on the internet, it must be true.

The actual problem is that there is no testing that has been done to see if it works.... no real "double blind" studies. It's all anecdotal, "I gave it to some people, and they got better. It must work!"

Oxford University recently started a real study. It takes time.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Several of our family and friends have had a bout with covid-19 . One good friend has ms and it was really rough on him . We are in beef farm county and everyone has ivermectin and several had to use animal ivermectin because their doctor did nothing to treat the virus . Our niece's doctor prescribed ivermectin , hydrocortisone and liquid aspirin . Walmart filled the prescription but when the pharmacist saw it was for covid he refused to let her have it . She went to Walgreens and they said no problem and filled it .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Shouldn’t we be worried about the flood of gunshot victims, did they have a mass shooting, a bunch of gun cleaning accidents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheWhiteHorse

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2018
    lafayette
    I have been taking it for years. It is a lot easier to catch worms then you think. Ive had no ill effects from it. Recently I read a comment that rubbing it on arthritis spots helps the inflammation which reduces pain. I tried it and it helped greatly. I havent closed my pointer finger in years. After a few hours of rubbing ivermection on all the pain and most of the inflammation went away.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I have been taking it for years. It is a lot easier to catch worms then you think. Ive had no ill effects from it. Recently I read a comment that rubbing it on arthritis spots helps the inflammation which reduces pain. I tried it and it helped greatly. I havent closed my pointer finger in years. After a few hours of rubbing ivermection on all the pain and most of the inflammation went away.

Are you KA-RAZY??? It's gonna kill you dead dead dead! It's HORSE DEWORMER, for God's sake!!!!!:dogkeke: (added smiley face, for, ya know, the sarcasm...)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom