Jacob Boudreaux

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boodro75202

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2023
    New Iberia
    Hello, my name is Jacob Boudreaux from New Iberia LA. I consider myself a student of weapons craft. I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. Big fan of all shooting sports and hunting. I’ve done a fair amount of long range precision shooting. Verified out to 1120 yards but have rifles built to shoot the mile. Hadn’t done it yet though. Work too much to pay for those toys to really have time to go run em. I’ve got a full closet though and will be posting some things up for sale in the classifieds area, little house cleaning. Also shoot clays whenever I can and love to run tac drills with pistol and combat rifles. Glad to be here.

theway109

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Hello, my name is Jacob Boudreaux from New Iberia LA. I consider myself a student of weapons craft. I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. Big fan of all shooting sports and hunting. I’ve done a fair amount of long range precision shooting. Verified out to 1120 yards but have rifles built to shoot the mile. Hadn’t done it yet though. Work too much to pay for those toys to really have time to go run em. I’ve got a full closet though and will be posting some things up for sale in the classifieds area, little house cleaning. Also shoot clays whenever I can and love to run tac drills with pistol and combat rifles. Glad to be here.
    Damn they'll let anyone on here :rofl:

Top Bottom