James from Minden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesH

100% Gun Nut
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Heflin, Louisiana
    Hey all,

I'm James. I'm almost 23 years old, a gun nut and all that fun stuff. I have my CHP and carry my Glock 19 every day.

I own a Stoeger P350 12 gauge, a Mossberg ATR .30-06, a Ruger 10/22, a Ruger LCR, and a Rock Island Armory two tone 1911 chambered in the American classic .45 ACP.

I guess I'm becoming a "tacticool" nut, because I've outfitted my Glock with a Streamlight and laser grip. I also have a couple of the 30 round magazines... They are great for wasting ammo! :D

I am a student at Louisiana Tech, studying economics. I am looking for a job, but isn't everyone?

Other than that, I really don't know what to post here.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Hey all,

I'm James. I'm almost 23 years old, a gun nut and all that fun stuff. I have my CHP and carry my Glock 19 every day.

I own a Stoeger P350 12 gauge, a Mossberg ATR .30-06, a Ruger 10/22, a Ruger LCR, and a Rock Island Armory two tone 1911 chambered in the American classic .45 ACP.

I guess I'm becoming a "tacticool" nut, because I've outfitted my Glock with a Streamlight and laser grip. I also have a couple of the 30 round magazines... They are great for wasting ammo! :D

I am a student at Louisiana Tech, studying economics. I am looking for a job, but isn't everyone?

Other than that, I really don't know what to post here.

Welcome to BS, James! Good luck with your studies.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    Welcome James! I'm a James too. You can help me fight back the hoards of Daves around here... see??? You should come shoot with us if you're in Tech.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom