James Yeager may get into trouble for this one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    BadDayWorse.jpg

ZingZang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    C'mon look at the guy. He screams Rational!

oig43ngj77j1w7bg7w.bmp

Indeed, he's got it all!! The skinhead, the jailhouse tats, the redneck accent -- the only thing missing is a picture of Hitler in the background.

It's these kinds of morons I hope are nowhere near the planned rallies at the State Capitol, since they're just magnets for the media.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    ZingZang:
    Everyone with close-cropped / shaved haircuts are Nazis?
    I'm not well versed in "jailhouse" - which tats are those?
    By "redneck" you mean Southern accent?
    Don't see a location in your profile, where are you from?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Indeed, he's got it all!! The skinhead, the jailhouse tats, the redneck accent -- the only thing missing is a picture of Hitler in the background.

It's these kinds of morons I hope are nowhere near the planned rallies at the State Capitol, since they're just magnets for the media.

I take a bit of offense to that. I have a buzzcut, tattoos, and an accent. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi? FWIW, I plan on going to the State Capitol on the 19th.

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs
    Well even though he could've been more careful with his choice of words, I applaud him for standing up for his beliefs. With all these cute little political cartoons on social media like Facebook and all of the forums, that **** is just hearding the sheep. Truth is he's probably right, with all the talk about supporting the second amendment, how many are willing to stand behind their words?

And in regards to the stereotype, if the shoe fits wear it. A little fear goes a long ways. Who would you rather on your side when they decide to stomp on your rights, a wishy washy won't back up his words or a skinhead half crazy redneck who will stand up for what he believes in..

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Well even though he could've been more careful with his choice of words, I applaud him for standing up for his beliefs. With all these cute little political cartoons on social media like Facebook and all of the forums, that **** is just hearding the sheep. Truth is he's probably right, with all the talk about supporting the second amendment, how many are willing to stand behind their words?

And in regards to the stereotype, if the shoe fits wear it. A little fear goes a long ways. Who would you rather on your side when they decide to stomp on your rights, a wishy washy won't back up his words or a skinhead half crazy redneck who will stand up for what he believes in..

Damn fine first post.

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs
    Damn fine first post.

Thanks! Yea by the way in new here hahaha!!

What I find hilarious is do people really believe that all the major turning points in history were carried through by people unlike Mr. Yeager? I'd bet good money that many of the most respected men in history were just as outlandish and outspoken as this guy. Not insinuating that he should lead us into revolution lol. Not by a long shot. But criticizing his character gets us no where. My opinion. We could use more like him and like Alex jones who are willing to tell it like it is and not mumble under their breath in fear of being judged/labeled

Top Bottom