James Yeager may get into trouble for this one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZingZang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    No offense intended -- just pointing out that his appearance coupled with his statements make him what the libtards refer to as a "stereotypical gun nut" who does not further our cause.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks! Yea by the way in new here hahaha!!

What I find hilarious is do people really believe that all the major turning points in history were carried through by people unlike Mr. Yeager? I'd bet good money that many of the most respected men in history were just as outlandish and outspoken as this guy. Not insinuating that he should lead us into revolution lol. Not by a long shot. But criticizing his character gets us no where. My opinion. We could use more like him and like Alex jones who are willing to tell it like it is and not mumble under their breath in fear of being judged/labeled

Intelligent, well prepared and structured arguments impress me much more than cursing and trying to yell over your opponent (Yeager and Jones, respectively).

There are a lot of people who are very middle of the road on these 2A issues that we all are so passionate about. Those are the only ones that we have a chance to convince. Shaking and screaming at an otherwise calm opposition does not help that cause.

Violence has its time and its place. This is neither one.

Write your Senators, instead.

Last edited:

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs

What I find hilarious is do people really believe that all the major turning points in history were carried through by people unlike Mr. Yeager? I'd bet good money that many of the most respected men in history were just as outlandish and outspoken as this guy. Not insinuating that he should lead us into revolution lol. Not by a long shot. But criticizing his character gets us no where. My opinion. We could use more like him and like Alex jones who are willing to tell it like it is and not mumble under their breath in fear of being judged/labeled

Intelligent, well prepared and structured arguments impress me much more than cursing and trying to yell over your opponent (Yeager and Jones, respectively).

There are a lot of people who are very middle of the road on these 2A issues that we all are so passionate about. Those are the only ones that we have a chance to convince. Shaking and screaming at an otherwise calm opposition does not help that cause.

Violence has its time and its place. This is neither one.

Write your Senators, instead.

I can see your point and at this point in the legislation I whole heartedly agree. However when "we the people" speak, it's a slim chance of making It to anyones desk that matters lol.. I wrote my appointed officials, I received their pre-written generic automated response and that made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I've spoken out on social media along with the masses , hoping voicing my opinion may make even a little difference. But at the end of the day we're preaching to the choir, voicing our opinions to each other doesn't go very far. That's like saying in the presidential election that "every vote counts" when we all know better..

You may not like or agree with the way that Yeager or Jones went about it but one thing is for certain, their position on the matter is loud and clear, you can bet your ass all the people who matter seen it too and took into consideration that not all of the population are willing to play nice, roll over and go with the flow...

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central

Sadly they do.

I find it funny that people keep say "He's not doing the 2nd support any good" Oh, God he's going to hurt our cause" really ? Just what should he be doing ? What exactly do you do ? These are the same kinds of people who didn't want our founding fathers to do what they did either but it did in fact need to be done.

These are the same kinds of people who support the removal of evil black guns, so long as it's not the kinds of guns they shoot.

As with all things, someone needs to be first. Someone has to have the intestinal fortitude to speak out loud what we all say in private. Is it word for word ? No, but it indeed needs to be said.

Do you remember this ? It saddens me to think the domestic part could happen in my lifetime. I took this oath. I am still bound by it.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

This is the same point I made about Alex Jones. I mean the dudes cookoo. But it might take someone like him to make the needed spark. :dunno:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    In the same way a Christian does not yell "you're flesh is going to boil in hell if you don't listen to me!", pro2A individuals should not start off their stance as Yeager did. He's not helping. he's not what we need. He's not acting intelligent. He's flying off the handle.

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    In the same way a Christian does not yell "you're flesh is going to boil in hell if you don't listen to me!", pro2A individuals should not start off their stance as Yeager did. He's not helping. he's not what we need. He's not acting intelligent. He's flying off the handle.

Might be the Hormone therapy? He reminded me of a few guys in Blue Platoon that were buying Winstrol from the locals in country...

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sadly they do.

I find it funny that people keep say "He's not doing the 2nd support any good" Oh, God he's going to hurt our cause" really ? Just what should he be doing ? What exactly do you do ? These are the same kinds of people who didn't want our founding fathers to do what they did either but it did in fact need to be done.

These are the same kinds of people who support the removal of evil black guns, so long as it's not the kinds of guns they shoot.

As with all things, someone needs to be first. Someone has to have the intestinal fortitude to speak out loud what we all say in private. Is it word for word ? No, but it indeed needs to be said.

Do you remember this ? It saddens me to think the domestic part could happen in my lifetime. I took this oath. I am still bound by it.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Good job Todd. Just make sure all gas systems are properly assembled and we will be good to go.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Well even though he could've been more careful with his choice of words, I applaud him for standing up for his beliefs. With all these cute little political cartoons on social media like Facebook and all of the forums, that **** is just hearding the sheep. Truth is he's probably right, with all the talk about supporting the second amendment, how many are willing to stand behind their words?

And in regards to the stereotype, if the shoe fits wear it. A little fear goes a long ways. Who would you rather on your side when they decide to stomp on your rights, a wishy washy won't back up his words or a skinhead half crazy redneck who will stand up for what he believes in..

Most would prefer to sing cumbaya with the libs and come up with another great comprimise.....sic.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Might be the Hormone therapy? He reminded me of a few guys in Blue Platoon that were buying Winstrol from the locals in country...

I have lived with guys who did Deca, winny, etc. and he had more of an "agitated" look to him in addition to the anger. I would say there is more than juice involved. I don't know the man or anything about him other than his YouTube video's, though, so take this as an isolated observation.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    ZingZang:
    Everyone with close-cropped / shaved haircuts are Nazis?
    I'm not well versed in "jailhouse" - which tats are those?
    By "redneck" you mean Southern accent?
    Don't see a location in your profile, where are you from?

4227762347_31935c16d3.jpg

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Although what he did may have been a bit excessive I in know way believe him to be wrong in what he did. All you talking about speaking calmly blah bah non sense. When is theist time you "wrote" anything down that counted to one of your politicians? Your vote; yea that was a joke. What about all of you writing Sen. Landrieu? You all got the same response; I bet she really took the time to see how all of "her" voters felt.
    Let someone push your buttons for a good while and see if you don't finally have enough. They have been pushing the 2A rights group in a corner for years now,he obviously has just reached his breaking point. We all do it at some point in time so don't judge we all know damn well no one on here is perfect. So, while many of you write your senators and put your faith in someone who believes they should cut SOLDIERS PAY so they can keep making there 6-figures a year, this guy actually stands up and makes sure he is heard and that people know we aren't a bunch of door mats!
    Do not ever TRUST a politician; they certainly do not have your best interest in mind.
    (there may be typos and I apologize. I am on my iPhone)

Top Bottom