Jefferson Gun Outlet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunBull85

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    I haven't been to Jefferson Gun Outlet in roughly 5 months. Last time I was there one of the employees told me the ranges were still under construction (roughly 12 of them) and that they would be getting in a few fully automatic weapons for shooters to rent. Is there any validity to that statement and could someone give me an update on the situation over there?

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    No updates but I do know that they are planning a range at their new Airline location; when it will be ready is unknown.
    (Not ranges, just one range with multiple lanes at that location as far as I know.)
    They also do have a Class III license but not certain if they are selling such items or if they have Class III rentals available yet.
    Hope this helps.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    No updates but I do know that they are planning a range at their new Airline location; when it will be ready is unknown.
    (Not ranges, just one range with multiple lanes at that location as far as I know.)
    They also do have a Class III license but not certain if they are selling such items or if they have Class III rentals available yet.
    Hope this helps.

Selling NFA stuff now. As far as the rentals go I will believe it when i see it.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Range was not open as of a month ago. I've asked the last few times I've stopped in and the answer has varied from soon to fall to next spring. I suggested opening the lanes to archery in the mean time, was told they'll think about it.

They did have a great selecton of overpriced ammo in stock! If you need something they probably have it.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I think they have been concentrating on getting 7 more lanes put in over at the Shooters' Club first.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    I've heard exactly what KillerKarl said. Some activity over at Shooters, but nothing super fast, so don't expect JGO to have lanes any time soon.

Just my opinion, worth what you paid for it.

Top Bottom