Jefferson Gun Outlet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick M

Dec 13, 2011
    Metairie
    In the last 6 months i have bought 3 different weapons and ordered various other items from without a single hicup. everytime i go in im always welcomed and asked what i need. and depending wether its busy or not they always try to shoot the S**t with you just to get to know you better. was told items might take 2 weeks to come in, 5 days later they arrived. Again i could be happeir with these guys.

King of D Open
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    In the last 6 months i have bought 3 different weapons and ordered various other items from without a single hicup. everytime i go in im always welcomed and asked what i need. and depending wether its busy or not they always try to shoot the S**t with you just to get to know you better. was told items might take 2 weeks to come in, 5 days later they arrived. Again i could be happeir with these guys.

My interaction with them has always been very positive. I've bought many guns from them. They have priced everything very competetively and gone out of their way to assist me with little things. One example - I purchased a Kahr P380 which had to be returned to the factory. I asked if I could pay them to ship it back so I didn't have to spend on next day charges. They told me that; "They sold it to me and they would ship it back to Kahr at their expense." I could go on and on about the positives and I've never had a problem or issue in any dealings with them.

I highly recommend them.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I have bought a ton of guns from them and they are really good. Great prices, decent selection, and nice guys.

lsu fan

Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    Other than watching one of the guys there stick his hand in front the barrel to dry fire a pistol, never had any problems.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I have not purchased any gun from them, but Mike at their range on Hickory is a cool fella!

Mike is the guy that wears the gold chains and works the counter? It's been a few years, but the chain wearing guy was always really cool to talk to and just a friendly guy.

lsu fan

Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    Mike is the guy that wears the gold chains and works the counter? It's been a few years, but the chain wearing guy was always really cool to talk to and just a friendly guy.

I think so... often carries a Nighthawk (I think) in a thigh holster.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom