Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LjDoIron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Marrero
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/02/jefferson_parish_arrest_report_5.html

The following arrests were reported by law enforcement agencies in East Jefferson and the West Bank.

Feb. 22

Javon Wiley, 21, 1800 Hector Ave., Terrytown, was arrested at home and booked with aggravated battery. She is accused of stabbing her boyfriend. He received minor injuries.

Ira Bowie, 39, 117 Julia Drive, Avondale, was arrested at South Jaime Boulevard and Dorothy Drive in Avondale and booked with DWI, hit and run, driving with no license, having an open container of alcohol and improper control of a vehicle.

Benjamin Stolz, 23, 1348 Redwood Drive, Harvey, was arrested at the Sheriff's Office investigations bureau in Harvey and booked with creation of a clandestine lab. He is accused of directing another suspect to steal precursor chemicals to make methamphetamine.

Duc Hong Le, 59, 2921 Cardinal Drive, Marrero, was arrested a Barataria Boulevard and Cardinal Drive in Marrero and booked with DWI.

Arthur Loyacano, 19, 3411 California Ave., Kenner, was arrested in the 500 block of Veterans Memorial Boulevard in Kenner and booked with theft of $1,500 or more.

Timothy Tenhundfeld, 31, 6808 Wilty St., Metairie, was arrested at Power Boulevard and Interstate 10 in Metairie and booked with DWI-second arrest, drug possession and possession of alprazolam.

Kristi Lynn Bergeron, 30, 2713 Hero Drive, Gretna, was arrested at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna and booked with child desertion. Bergeron is accused of leaving a minor home along while she was out shoplifting precursor ingredients to make methamphetamine.

Mary Hartzog-Millar, 47, 815 Avenue H, Westwego, was arrested in the 1000 block of the West Bank Expressway in Westwego and booked with DWI-second arrest and improper control of a vehicle.

Adrian Moten, 20, 3110 Claiborne Ave., Metairie, was arrested at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna and booked with crack distribution and five counts of violation of drug laws.

Jamaine Bester, 24, 3125 Tupelo St., Kenner, was arrested in the 500 block of Veterans Memorial Boulevard in Kenner and booked with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling $500-$50,000.

George Peterson, 49, 233 Modern Farms Road, Waggaman, was arrested at home and booked with theft $1,500 or more.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    He kept money people paid for orders when he went bankrupt.

He wanted me to sell paracord at his store. Glad I didn't.

Mr Mxyzpltk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The 5th Dimension
    He kept money people paid for orders when he went bankrupt.

He wanted me to sell paracord at his store. Glad I didn't.

How do you go bankrupt if you have the money??? You don't just go bankrupt if your sitting on a pile of money!

Are you sure something else didn't happen to cause him to go bankrupt?

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    How do you go bankrupt if you have the money??? You don't just go bankrupt if your sitting on a pile of money!

Are you sure something else didn't happen to cause him to go bankrupt?

This has been discussed over and over but the threads were locked and deleted because he was a site sponsor.

Maybe now that George is officially eledgedly a thief it can be discussed without being deleted. Or maybe we have to wait for a guilty verdict.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    This has been discussed over and over but the threads were locked and deleted because he was a site sponsor.

Maybe now that George is officially eledgedly a thief it can be discussed without being deleted. Or maybe we have to wait for a guilty verdict.

Don't think we'll have to wait for a verdict, rather for the sponsorship to become delinquent. :eek3:

:D

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    All I can say is that I hope this works out for all parties involved.
    It's easy to armchair quarterback this whole event but now the ball is in the proper court and I hope the system works it all out, whatever the final outcome is.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    They are stirring **** again Jack.

Get on them...........

Mini me, this is what I said last time...

Because there has been no PROOF. I'm sure if it comes out 100% that they were ****ing people, it will be fair game. As it sits now, its just people talking **** on the Internet. Same thing would happen if someone was making baseless accusations against you or I. If you want to talk about it post proof, no proof no discussion.

Him being arrested is pretty much proof of him ****ing up, and just like I said, the thread is still open and looks like fair game. How long are you going to keep trying to start an argument with me? If you get drag things like this on for over a week now, maybe the Internet isn't the place for you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom