Jewelry store owner shoots @ fake cops

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

Suspects dressed as officers try to rob Tampa jewelry store

Suarez was working in the back room about 8:00 a.m. when he saw over his surveillance system what looked like an undercover cop car pull up. It had lights on the dash, so he buzzed in two men dressed like officers.

"Long sleeve, long shirt, police hat, police badge, had police gun on the side," described Suarez.

But it soon became clear to Suarez that these guys were not police, when one raises a gun. "He proceeds to point the gun at me and 'don't move'. I run into the back."

That's when the bullets start flying; the robbers shooting and Suarez returning fire through the back room wall.

"I shoot him one time, two time," Suarez points to large holes in the wall. "Then I take a knee, shot a couple more times as they ran out the store."

The robbers, four in all, didn't get away with any jewelry, but one may be carrying a bullet. And police are on the lookout for these bad guys, dressed like good guys. They're driving a blue or dark green, four-door Saturn with lights on the dashboard.
    http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/...dressed-as-police-rob-tampa-jewelr-ar-443518/
    http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...s-and-tried-to-rob-a-jewelry-store-say-police

:)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Looks like he definitely hit the first one that made it to the door....That guy might be needing some medical attention...;)

Top Bottom