Jim Fuller Rifle Dynamics Armorers/Users Course June 24-25, 2011

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    We are hosting Jim Fuller from Rifle Dynamics for a Users/Armorers course, below are the details.
    What: Rifle Dynamics AK series Armorers / Users Course
    When: Friday, June 24 – Saturday, June 25, 2011
    Where: TBA (information will be provided upon registration) Shreveport, LA
    Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
    Fee: $225.00 (Payable to SACR Resources LLC.)
    Prerequisites: Must be familiar with basic firearms safety rules.
    Course Goals: Students completing this course will learn enhanced weapon manipulation skills necessary for the AK series of rifle. The course will give students the skills necessary to utilize and maintain the AK series of rifles. Day 1 will be the Armorers Course. Day 2 will cover use of the AK.
    Course Details: This is the 16-hour AK Armorers and Users Course. Students must bring note taking material, 25 rds. of pistol ammo, inclement weather gear, their rig belt with their handgun and 2 magazines. You will need a rifle with a sling, a minimum of 3 rifle magazines, 400 rds of ammo and pouches to hold the magazines. The course is limited to 20 students. To register or for more information contact S. Joe at (318) 773-3934 or info@sacrresources.com .

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Keep ya posted brother and apreciatte the offer, I would have to cut my vacations short IF I decide to attend as I was schedulled to come back on the 27th from Central America.

saj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I had a couple questions asked about this course so i'll post answers here for everyone. This is an armorers course in the same style as Military/LE armorer's courses, there is no manufacturing, fabrication or machining involved, only replacement and fitting. You can attend only the armorers portion of the class, cost will be the same, you will be issued an armorers certificate though. Thanks for the questions, please contact me if y'all have anymore.

saj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Here are some pics from the last 2 days of Jim's class.
    Jim is an excellent instructor.
    It involved a lot of shooting.

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

Last edited:

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    It was a great class taught by a very knowledgeable instructor. Classroom and the practical application taught on the range made using the AK so much easier. Now I gotta get another AK.

Top Bottom