Joe Biden sparks fury by announcing Easter Sunday will be 'Transgender Day of Visibility'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cactusblob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2024
    louisiana
    I keep thinking this is from the Babylon Bee. Slow Joe is pissing off the Christians, the Jews & the Muslins. But he’s got the trans vote, the atheist & commies. Is this Right or a winning strategy? If your rival is digging his grave, don’t stop him.
    The sheeple have been brainwashed to vote for whoever will stroke their egos and congratulate them for being so tolerant of the intolerable insanity the left spews.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I aint go no words for this fella designating Easter Sunday "transgender day of visibility"

we are living in some dark and sad days...

Joe Biden sparks fury by announcing Easter Sunday will be 'Transgender Day of Visibility'​

This is gayer than the decadence fest

cactusblob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2024
    louisiana
    Does he still get invited to holidays, events, etc? Not my business, just curious.
    My mom was the only one who went along with his insanity because he'd pull a 9mm and threaten to kill himself on the spot when she questioned him about it at all. She died 7/29/01 and the rest of us told him to GFHS. He's now on his 4th or 5th wife, whatever this one is it's another trans "woman". Nucking Futs! This is Christmas 1980; he's on the left in his motorcycle mechanic uniform, my wife Cindy, my youngest brother, myself and my 6 week old baby.
    Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 07-21-41 Bob Martin. (@blobertmania) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    My mom was the only one who went along with his insanity because he'd pull a 9mm and threaten to kill himself on the spot when she questioned him about it at all. She died 7/29/01 and the rest of us told him to GFHS. He's now on his 4th or 5th wife, whatever this one is it's another trans "woman". Nucking Futs! This is Christmas 1980; he's on the left in his motorcycle mechanic uniform, my wife Cindy, my youngest brother, myself and my 6 week old baby.
    View attachment 161377
    I cant blame y'all, especially with that kind of behavior, it's a miracle he has survived this long frankly.
    I've had a couple people say that to me, "If you leave I'll kill myself" and I usually chew their arse out real good and "bye", because that's FUBAR.

cactusblob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2024
    louisiana
    I cant blame y'all, especially with that kind of behavior, it's a miracle he has survived this long frankly.
    I've had a couple people say that to me, "If you leave I'll kill myself" and I usually chew their arse out real good and "bye", because that's FUBAR.
    He used to work at IBM, and a new guy came to work there before Bro had his pee-pee whacked off. Bro thought he was supercute, so he told the guy he was having female troubles and couldn't do the deed. Gave him a BJ in his office, word got out and he was fired after 20 years. He's lucky to be alive this long; all these people are so Fupped it's not even funny. PS- Happy Easter! easter.gif

Danny Ross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2022
    Bush, LA
    Fury? Nah. More like amused.
    I have to wonder who or what is advising FJB about the coming election. I guess there are "progressive" voters who think FJB's public announcements are right on, but if they are 10% of the USA electorate I would be surprised.

When you find yourself in a hole it's good advice to stop digging.

cactusblob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2024
    louisiana
    Fury? Nah. More like amused.
    I have to wonder who or what is advising FJB about the coming election. I guess there are "progressive" voters who think FJB's public announcements are right on, but if they are 10% of the USA electorate I would be surprised.

When you find yourself in a hole it's good advice to stop digging.
    It's crystal clear to me that Hillary and Obama are the powers behind the senile old fool at 1600 PA ave.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It's crystal clear to me that Hillary and Obama are the powers behind the senile old fool at 1600 PA ave.
    Along with Obama, they are the faces of it, but the money and the real power is coming from billionaires like Soros, Bloomberg, Strong, Buffet, and Gates.

cactusblob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2024
    louisiana
    Along with Obama, they are the faces of it, but the money and the real power is coming from billionaires like Soros, Bloomberg, Strong, Buffet, and Gates.
    Yup! Soros is the devil in a suit. The WEF is all set to take everything from everyone because of the greed of these puppet masters. Agenda 2030 is on schedule and will be in full swing, right on time. John D. Rockefeller (richest man in America then) was asked 100 years ago how much money was enough: "Just a little bit more."

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I don't care what others do or say or declare. I am not.bothered by someone claiming a day as theirs , anymore than taco Tuesday or Cinco day.
    Religions have been adopting others days forever and this won't change a thing.

I'm not even sure anything like that really matters anyway. It's just a day.

Top Bottom