Jp trigger Spring set

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • REDLINE83

AURIBUS TENERE LUPUM
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 9, 2015
    Northshore
    I'm looking at the red hammer and yellow trigger set, the enhanced reliability 3.5t. Anyone has experience with this? Want reliability. Thanks.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    You need to read the spec sheet on the different sets because they are for different trigger set ups. The double yellow is only for a standard mil-spec set up and the others are not. I don't think the red/yellow is for a standard set-up. It is for a special trigger set-up or non-standard. And the red/red is for something else also that I don't remember right now. If they are put in the wrong trigger set-up they will not function properly or reliably.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I used the yellow set with a rock river upper around 5 or 6 years ago. Worked great and I never understood why anyone spent 200+ in a trigger.

I sold it and went back to factory triggers, until I got a pof trigger in a trade. All in can day is I'm not going to spend 200+ when Bill Springfield triggers and alg triggers are around.

Geiselle is great, just not for me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Saw

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've used the red/yellow with an ALG for about 500 rounds of brass mil spec ammo with no issue. Never tried Russian made/steel case stuff.

Works for a rifle to bang steel, punch paper with no reliability issues for me.

copterdrvr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I've fired around 700 CCI BR-2 and 34 primers (mostly BR-2's) through my 308 build with an SSA-E trigger AND the red/yellow springs installed with ZERO issues. Good, solid primer strikes every time.

The addition of the red/yellow springs in the SSA-E makes an awesome trigger even better-and if you haven't personally tried it yourself shut up about it!! ;-)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I've had nothing but good service out of the yellow/yellow JP springs on my hand honed and polished mil spec fire control groups. No light primer strikes whatsoever. They reside in 9 of my rifles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom