Jul 27 SIRT group buy and Defensive Shooting Seminar (NO AMMO NEEDED!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Hello guys, I have a wonderful training opportunity and announcement to make. I've been able to get a great deal with Next level Training on their SIRT pistol laser trainers. Through my CHP courses and contacts on here, I had a lot of interest in the laser trainers, so I worked out a deal with NLT and a local MMA gym (in Springfield) to bring you a one of a kind chance:

A SIRT pistol group buy combined with a 3-4 hour training seminar on how to use it, and further your defensive shooting skills.

In the training course, we will discuss the legalilites of shooting and carrying a pistol (use of force laws among others), diagnosing and fixing marksmanship issues, home defense with a handgun, introduce weapon retention, shooting on the move, using the handgun in a three demensional environment, and much more!

At the end of the afternoon you will be better prepared to defend yourself and your family, be exposed to a variety of skills you can practice in your own home, and will have a solid foundation on how to use your SIRT for maximum benefit in the future.

The best parts? You will get hands on instruction in utilizing a handgun in an environment condusive to maximum learning (indoors, no earmuffs, climate controlled), be able to test your skills against your other classmates in a live action scenario, AND BRING YOUR SIRT HOME WITH YOU to continue your training.

http://www.nextleveltraining.com/content/sirt-specifications

SIRT-Pistol-Profile-Red-Slide-Color-Right%20%281%29.png

Two models will be available to purchase:
    SIRT 110 Performer RR (MSRP $ 235.00)
    SIRT 110 Pro (MSRP $ 439.00)

On Amazon these are running $225 for the performer RR and $383 for the PRO.

The prices for us are slightly variable based on volume, but:

IF we get 10 (per type) orders they'll cost you:
    Performer RR : $160 (+ shipping and tax)
    PRO: $299 (+ shipping and tax)

The training course is going to be as cheap as I can make it. A bit less than $100, but that is also Slightly variable (i'm working it out and will finalize the price in the next couple of days) It will pay for the venue, and any materials we use. I'm not going to mark up the pistols one cent, you'll get them at the exact same rate I paid for them.

The way the group buy/course will work is: You will purchase a package online, show up to the course, learn, and go home with an amazing training tool. IF you can't make it to the course, but still want the training pistol, I can work with you.

I'm hesitant to say who will be joining us, but there will be at least two quality instructors there, and I'm trying to get another one (known to BS members). if that works out I'd be delighted.

I need at least 10, no more than 20 people (pistols, at least) COMMITTED to this course before I open up a section for purchase on my website.

TOTAL COSTS: $160 pistol + $15.00 shipping/handling, $85 course = $260 total For the Performer. $404 for the Pro. (This is the way you will see it on the website).
    To all of you who asked me to do this, this was the best way to get you all the best deal, so put your name on it and SIGN UP BELOW.

UPDATE: THE DEFESNIVE SHOOTING SEMINAR IS FINALIZED AT $85.
    UPDATE: COSTS ARE FINALIZED.

Last edited:

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I'm in for a pro and the course.

Let me know when I need to pony up the cash.

The sign up will be about a week or until we get as many as I'm comfortable with, then the payment phase will be a few days long. The lead time is 3 weeks, so the order MUST be in at least a month out.

RL x2 performers
    LNSVince x1 performer
    rrussotwo x1 Pro

Last edited:

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    UPDATE: Finalized the course price at $85. I recommend you guys bring a holster for a g17/g22, but I will have enough spares.
    Also Finalized the course development, ya'll are going to love it, it will be unlike anything you have ever done before.

Last edited:

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Sweet!

Let me know how/when to pay.

will do. my webstore will have a product with YOUR BS SCREENNAME on it. you'll click through, pay your specific order price, and pick up your SIRT at the course. the address of the class will be on your order, so don't forget to print it out. I will open the payment option tomorrow night @ midnight. it will be open for a few days, but do not delay. The order must go in quickly after the payment option opens in order to receive your pistols in time.

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Sign up for the SIRT's are over. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance last night to open the products on my web store, I worked until 4am. I will do it today and by tonight you guys will have your packages available to buy.

I know Almost all of you personally, so I went ahead and placed the order yesterday, just to be on the safe side of our time limit. You may thank me now :D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom