SOLD: July 4th SUPER PACKAGE DEAL - Stag #2 AR/M4 100% NIB with extras -FINAL PRICE DROP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    WTS - No Trades Desired - FTF sale so you will get to examine anything you want prior to purchase - FTF preferred between Metairie, LA and Gonzales or Metairie and Slidell - First "I'll take it" to email at timknox2014@gmail.com gets the items. I have GREAT feedback here, you be the same please. Goofy low ball offers will be ignored, sorry :)

Stag Model #2, AR/M4 flat top, 5.56 chamber, 16" bbl, chrome lined barrel and bore with 1 in 9 twist, Midwest Industries METAL flip up rear sight, 6 position adjustable rear stock, metal A2 lined standard front handguard, multiple upgraded front and rear sling attachment points. This is an OUTSTANDING carbine, easily equal in quality to my Colt 6920, at the cost of a Ruger entry level.

100% NIB, unfired, including factory docs, Lifetime Transferable Warranty, 30 round metal surplus magazine and three (3) 30 round Gen 2 P-Mags (black), and factory hard case. With sights, additional sling points, and mags, this is a $130 upgrade to this rifle. TOP QUALITY firearm, backed by about a bazillion positive reviews. Best pricing on GBroker for these (with no extras) is $800 plus shipping and transfer. Asking $600 OBO for quick FTF sale. Reminder, first "I'll Take It" (which trumps questions) to EMAIL at: timknox2014@gmail.com secures the goodies. Have a hard time accessing site at work. Thank you for looking.

stag1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

stag2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

stagmags.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

stagdocs.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom