Jury finds Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guilty

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/justice/arizona-jodi-arias-verdict/index.html

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday]

An Arizona jury Wednesday found Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder for killing Travis Alexander in June 2008. The conviction means Arias could face the death penalty. In the next phase of the case, prosecutors will have a chance to present additional evidence and jurors will decide whether Alexander's death was caused in a cruel manner.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am glad this stupid crap is over!

Now on a serious note; How come this horseshit took 4 months to adjudicate and your basic black guy hood murder trial gets a poor bastard life in prison in one morning?

To me, the black advocacy groups in this country should have been screaming bloody murder (no pun intended), about this.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    I'm going to miss Nancy Grace scowling and wearing her handcuff necklace. FWIW I'm glad this phase is over with the 1st degree charge.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm going to miss Nancy Grace scowling and wearing her handcuff necklace. FWIW I'm glad this phase is over with the 1st degree charge.

You won't have to wait too long before they find another media darling / fiasco to crow about. George Zimmerman's trial is right around the corner. ;)

I'm sure they can't sleep at night waiting to start pretrial besmirching of him.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Hearing and seeing Nancy Grace on TV is like my kryptonite. Makes me physically ill.

More like craptonite

Thanks for posting up so I didn't have to watch!:D

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    She did that.....It was just the "complete and utter psychopath" part, I guess that was her undoing. :dogkeke:

I've heard so many men say she was crazy, but there wasn't anything she wouldn't do in bed. The sex was GREAT!!!

You know, I get that. Great sex is nice. But when you suddenly become an endangered species because you invited a psycho into your house, it's time to reevaluate "safe sex".

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I am glad this stupid crap is over!

Now on a serious note; How come this horseshit took 4 months to adjudicate and your basic black guy hood murder trial gets a poor bastard life in prison in one morning?

To me, the black advocacy groups in this country should have been screaming bloody murder (no pun intended), about this.

If it took 4 months to get through every thug on murder charges people would be dying of old age before they had their day in court.

Last edited:

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    After the Casey Anthony verdict I would have lost all faith in the justice system had she been acquitted. You don't shoot someone in the head, stab them 30 something times, and almost decapitate them in self defense.

As far as Nancy Grace, that c*nt (and I despise that word) can rot in hell. She destroyed the lives of those Duke players that were not guilty all for her ratings. That rape allegation will follow them for the rest of their lives and she made sure all of her viewers thought they were guilty.

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    I don't understand how she was allowed an interview immediately after the verdict. Normally, the remand them to the sheriff and they are swept away in cuffs..

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Now, if they could only give the Baby Murdering Doc in Philly the needle, the balance to life would be some what restored!!!

Top Bottom