Just got my new gun in

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thisislife

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I ordered a PWS DC-16 it's sitting on an armalite lower which is soon to change. Decided to go with a UBR stock, fcs556 flash hider which from research has yielded that it is more of a muzzle break than a flash hider. Have not quite yet decided what optics I want, but for right now I have magpul MBUS sitting on top. I will post better pics later and a range report. I am eager to try out the long stroke gas piston. I have high hopes for this baby.

View attachment 6703

View attachment 6704

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Very nice, I've been wanting a 12. Actually I want a 10 but I think they go from 12.5 down to 7.5. No 10.5. Very nice rifle

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    Nice!!

Man that's nice. I just picked a Bushmaster 6.8 SPC a week ago. I would show it, but I just can't figure out how to post the picture.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Looking at these myself, along with Addax that uses their system in its own configuration. I would love to hear what you think about it, and see if you get any tube wear from BCG tilt or see any issue with the cam pin.

As they are long stroke and a 1 piece design, I assume they are cleaned from inside the receiver, as opposed to pulling off the top rail or working from the muzzle end of the gas block? Sorta curious about that as well. Keep us updated, and a nice choice!

Oh, how do you like the rail it came with?

thisislife

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The armalite lower is for one of my different guns, so I needed a different lower. Plans are Noveske lower, Miad grip, armalite or lmt lpk. Have used both, seen quality in both.

Top Bottom