Just In: Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifles!!! Monroe

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • belmor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe
    I just got in a full crate of M91/30's, these rifles have NOT been cherry picked and are direct from the original arsenal crate! These are round receivers and are numbers matching including the bayonets. I am selling the rifles including bayonet and accessories for $120 OTD.

~B~

250048_10150188356776304_695096303_6994801_7342006_n.jpg

belmor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe
    They are a mix of Izzy and Tula, some with red numbering on them, one with white numbering. All are numbers matching down to the bayonet! Most are 1940-1943 but there are some upper 1930's in there. I have sold about six of them so I still have a good many left! All still in the crate and cosmo.

~B~

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Long guns can be shipped from individual to individual in Louisiana, but that may only pertain to private sales. I'm assuming since you have a crate of Mosins you have your FFL, I'm not sure how it applies here.

belmor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe
    20 to a crate packed in cosmo including all bayonets and accessories. Sorry, no former P/U's. I do have some with red or white lettering which look cool.

~B~

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    just out of curiosity, I applied for and hope to receive my C&R soon. if you have that, can you receive a direct shipment (on applicable weapons from the list) and bypass the FFL?

belmor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe
    just out of curiosity, I applied for and hope to receive my C&R soon. if you have that, can you receive a direct shipment (on applicable weapons from the list) and bypass the FFL?

Yes, you can get shipped directly, for instance, if you bought a C&R eligible gun from me I can mail it to you directly with a faxed copy of your C&R license, you cannot use it to sell or deal in firearms but you can receive for your personal hobby.

~B~

belmor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Monroe
    do you still have any left; i will be in monroe in next month or so ; do you have ammo also? thanks for your time.

I have approximately 14 of them left, all still in the crate and cosmo-you can pick the one you want out of the bunch, they include all the standard accessories and numbers matching bayonets. I don't have any ammo at this time.

~B~

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom