Just receive 6k 124 JHP'S from PD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    UPS just delivered 6k Precision Delta 124 JHP's I ordered Feb 4th. Had no clue they were shipped, no email, tracking etc. but glad they came.

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    Just in today. 4lb each of VV N320 and N340. Ordered 18 Feb 2013 from Sinclair.

6 weeks isn't bad for a bullet order. Or any order for that matter in todays market.

Oh, and does your mail delivery person stand in your front yard with a voodoo doll in your likeness? Mine just despises me. I have to pick up bullet orders at the post office. They flat refuse to home deliver those heavy packages.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    There a few 4# bottles of N320 available locally. Let me know if you need any more

Just in today. 4lb each of VV N320 and N340. Ordered 18 Feb 2013 from Sinclair.

6 weeks isn't bad for a bullet order. Or any order for that matter in todays market.

Oh, and does your mail delivery person stand in your front yard with a voodoo doll in your likeness? Mine just despises me. I have to pick up bullet orders at the post office. They flat refuse to home deliver those heavy packages.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    UPS just delivered 6k Precision Delta 124 JHP's I ordered Feb 4th. Had no clue they were shipped, no email, tracking etc. but glad they came.

I placed a Precision Delta order for 7K of the 124 gr JHPs and 3k of the 115 gr 115 gr FMJs about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The quoted lead time was 16 weeks but I am hoping it is faster. I am on the verge of running out of the 124 JHPs but I have about 4-5K of the 115 FMJs.

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    [thread_drift]
    Ellis, FWIW, USPS is Required to deliver parcels up to 70lbs. If you and your carrier have a side agreement that you will come and pick up the heavy ones, that's OK too. GW
    The first bullet box was delivered to the front door. The second bullet box was dumped in the driveway. The third box wasn't delivered and a very nasty note left in the mailbox. When I picked that up I went to the postmaster to voice my concerns. Just happens I never saw that delivery person again. From then on I've picked up bullet orders at the main office. I'd rather do that and file any damage claims on the spot, which I've done, than risk a busted box of 148gr bullets scattered across the driveway.
    [/thread_drift]

Top Bottom