Just Remember, This Is NOT A Hate Crime (NSFW)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottjcraig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Fort Polk
    Lol, at Taco Bell I was asked at the end of my order if I'd like to donate one dollar to help end world hunger, or something to that effect. I promptly replied only if it feeds an American. Of course the joke was on me when a week later the pleasing was for local hunger, and so they earned my buck. Hell of a thread hijack but I thought I'd share.

Rabbit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Carencro, LA
    People just don't get it! These animals ARE expected to act this way! That is why the media won't condemn their actions. Society's culture watchers are turning a blind eye to this behavior because they won't dare explain away how this culture of worthelessness continues to devolve unabated.

Police departments are now being handcuffed by the same stigma. I promise you this, if that victim got his faculties together after the initial assault and pulled a gun and shot his way out of there afterwords; it would have been antother tragic killing of black people by a white guy.

Aside from that, what was that guy doing in that situation?

I don't know if it is a "hate" crime but it is definitely a crime of the scared preying on the weak! How can these punk ass' get away with this crap? Is it because that the president (that is black) has publicly stood up for a shooting of a black man? is it because we constantly see black people acting like ass hats? how have we let these actions (don't even pay mind to WHO did them) continue? I don't care if your black/white/orange/pink or any other color I don't care if you like guys/girls/dogs/cows I don't care until you cross the line of harming or hurting others just for your enjoyment. But how can our system turn a blind eye to these kind of actions?

Looks to me like the guy put himself in that situation. Unfortunate as it is, he should be thankful to live through it.
    Lose a few bucks, learn from it, stay on the right side of town and never get crowded like that again.
    I'd say he should start carrying a gun, but I don't think he's smart enough to qualify
    I don't follow your logic? He was drunk, walking down a street, in front of a court house (those buildings see lots of scum, but not many scum live there in response to all the cops coming and going...) ... Maybe that was on his way home after a few too many drinks, that is safer than driving aint it? I don't see how you can blame the victim when it is obvious that he is no longer coherent and not fighting back or even trying to protect himself. Lets not blame the victims, blame the attackers! If that guy stumbled home or even fell over drunk and slept it off in the gutter it wouldn't hurt anyone, Now we have a pack of punks getting their kicks by exposing and looking at a drunk guys 'junk' as well as stealing his property from pockets.

Top Bottom