Just thought this was funny

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Early this afternoon, former Mayor Ray Nagin arrived at the home and went inside to speak with the homeowner. Nagin emerged from the home a short time later and also declined to comment.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Did anyone ready the last paragraph in the article? The council person for that district is going to look into all laws on the books to see if there is anything that "restricts" the size of the signs, the way they are erected or if they are leaning over public property in an attempt to have them removed. Talk about low down b.s. to extinguish this mans constitutional rights and some of the comments "He wouldn't have done this for Bush" is ridiculous because he may not have but those who disliked bush sure did that and more. Stupid double standards our citizens have in this country!

Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Guidry said she was concerned about public safety and was trying to figure out if the sign was even legal. She also said she spoke to Reily, but didn't get far.

"We have to determine that there is a zoning law that prohibits perhaps the size of the sign, perhaps the way that it's erected, that it is leaning over onto public property," Guidry said. "Whatever we can use, we will, but of course, we do have to balance that with First Amendment rights."

Wow. You can tell something is really bad when they have to go out of the way to find out what's bad about it.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Rev. Al and Rev. Jessie says "Mr. racist white man, tear dat sighn down". I am sure the council will create something that the homeowner is violating. Until then stick it to the man:bravo:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I'm down with it man. Very funny, and mad props to the homeowner for having the gumption. Nice find, thanks for posting this story.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Good on the HO...I will send a dollar to his defense fund...this is free speech, it's apparently on private property and is one american stating his opinion.

There was something about the protesters, they all look alike...suppose it's the liberal look ??

hheneg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    The one thing the protesters all have in common. They are available to stand around during the time when most of us have to work.

Just sayin'

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    How could those signs be racist ???? Oh well N.O. take me to court cuz I'm not taking them down !!!! I wonder if the people in that video realized they were the racists !!!! Thats what all the Libby's say when you talk bad about their boy !!!!

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    http://www.wrno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=135361?feed=135361&article=9186568

Interview starts @ 2:50.

Some close ups.

thumb.php

thumb.php

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom