Just what is a "moron"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    We've all heard the term moron, and have probably seen a few, maybe more than a few. But just what is a moron? At what point to you pass idiot or dumb**s to become a moron? Listen to this and see if it fits the bill. I can't believe what I heard in this. Or could it just be staged?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys[/ame]

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jg0pDPK56Ys&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jg0pDPK56Ys&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have absolutely no doubt that the call is legit. It's easy to forget the mindset of these people as we go about our daily lives.

Savage himself says it best: Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Remember that just the other day Woody Allen called for an Obama dictatorship. What more proof is needed that extreme liberalism is a disorder of the mind??

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    "A man once defined hell as a place where there is no reason and you just dragged me into hell Joe." That was probably the funniest line I have ever heard. I will be laughing about that for quite some time.

That was definitely a fake call though.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    She sounded pretty genuine, and the stupidest answer (as to where the welfare money comes from) was a panic response. It's hard to be that "moronic" on the spot when you've actually got to think about the wrong answer. She pretty much fired from the hip, without missing a beat.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    It's got to be real, though I can't imagine why someone who disagrees with a circle-jerk radio talk show host would call in. I mean, what's in it for them? I can't believe that the person thinks she's going to convince a call-in radio talk show host (the lowest of the low - just beneath Al Sharpton and Jesse Helms if that's possible) of her point of view.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    It's got to be real, though I can't imagine why someone who disagrees with a circle-jerk radio talk show host would call in. I mean, what's in it for them? I can't believe that the person thinks she's going to convince a call-in radio talk show host (the lowest of the low - just beneath Al Sharpton and Jesse Helms if that's possible) of her point of view.

The kind of stupidity it would take to call in with that purpose is EXACTLY why I think it's real. :mamoru:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom