Kahr owners...let's hear it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Bought a PM9 for the wife, as I mentioned in another post, and it is a rock star. 400 rounds through it and perfect. She loves it and I carry it when she lets me, ha. I will be picking one up this fall for CCW as well. Presently I carry a Taurus PT145, but will be moving to the Kahr soon. Have Glocks, S&W's, Sigs, etc and love them all.

Good luck with your choice.

Bayou Boy

Send it!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Quitman, LA
    I own a CW45. It is very thin and easy to conceal in the Tucker Silent Thunder IWB holster. I wear a shirt and tie to work everyday and can wear even a white shirt and it still be concealed at my 4-5 o'clock.

No FTFs. It's pretty accurate to have such a long trigger pull and short (3.5 inch) barrel. It's nowhere near as accurate as a 1911, but it's sure a lot easier to conceal for me. I am 5'11 and about 190. Most of it's in the middle!!:rofl:

I wouldn't trade mine for just everyday ease of CC.

Oh, it shoots Hornady Critical Defense quite well. No failure to expand either.;)

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Likes and dislikes. The diference between the CW and PM series? How do they rate amongst other compacts and sub-compacts......GO!

If Kahr is German for Car I have a Nissan made in Japan and it's an SL model. My wife has been pretty happy with it.

coronjs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Slidell,LA
    CW 9, good enough to shoot in IDPA matches, small enough to carry all day,accurate enough to shoot plate rack. Not much bad to say about it. No problems here.

Top Bottom