Karma is a bitch. Epic raccoon makes his way to Livingston Parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Many of you will remember Speedracer's epic raccoon thread. We laughed at his nightly adventures as he went round and round with AH raccoon and his family of thousands. Well it seems karma has reared its ugly head at the S&W4me ranch and I find my attic with an uninvited guest. My wife had a nice laugh as she watched me conduct initial recon with a mini flashlight and her pink digital camo Walther P22 while wearing my tactical Nike sleeveless shirt and Family Guy boxer shorts.

Unlike Speedracer I will not negotiate with terrorist. I have no issues waging a full biological, chemical, and nuclear attack to rid my casa of said vermin. Hell it's not my house and I have renters insurance. :D

To be continued......

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Best advice I have: he prefers high thread count sheets and don't think for a second he'll be fooled by an imitation down comforter.

tumblr_mofbkz6m9p1qm6r6fo1_500_zpsbbc55e74.jpg

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    Sugar wafers. They can't turn 'em down. They also can't metabolize sugar. Soon dead raccoon and no holes to patch.

Not sure if I believe that. I know growing up a friend's parents had a hunting cabin, and there was a raccoon that would eat all the cat food and marshmallows you left out for him. Of course I can't confirm that he died of raccoon diabetes, but he sure as hell looked like the same fat raccoon year after year.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Not sure if I believe that. I know growing up a friend's parents had a hunting cabin, and there was a raccoon that would eat all the cat food and marshmallows you left out for him. Of course I can't confirm that he died of raccoon diabetes, but he sure as hell looked like the same fat raccoon year after year.

Heck, it might not be true. Where we used to live, my wife had me buying a 50 lb bag of Sam's choice every other week to feed 25 +/- raccoons that would come to our patio sliding glass door every evening at sundown. Went on for a couple of years. 20 of them had names. Then she decided to give her favorite the wafers as a treat. The coon would take them out of her hand. She would eat 6 or 7 every nite for a week. Then she just stopped showing up. My wife did some research and told me that. I guess she may have been yanking my chain, but I just didn't care enough to verify it. :)

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    Beware, Paintball has him trained to eat at the table. I'm assuming he'll expect the same at your place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MN6ZqO8WJyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okay, don't know why it won't embed, but here's the youtube link.

iFrames are HTML and thus don't work ;) I embedded it for you - Austin

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Beware, Paintball has him trained to eat at the table. I'm assuming he'll expect the same at your place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MN6ZqO8WJyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okay, don't know why it won't embed, but here's the youtube link.

iFrames are HTML and thus don't work ;) I embedded it for you - Austin

Okay come on, that was pretty damn adorable :ghey:

Top Bottom