Keep an eye out in kenner (williams and w esplanade)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    just looking at my fb and project nola said atf and kpd is looking for multiple highly armed suspects in the area of 39th and Delaware, a few blocks from w esplanade and williams.

Only a mile or show from the gun show.

be careful.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    ProjectNOLA CAUTION - ATF & KPD IN AREA OF 39TH & DELAWARE, REPORTEDLY LOOKING FOR MULTIPLE HIGHLY ARMED SUSPECTS, WITH HIGH CAPACITY WEAPONS ON THE LOOSE. IF IN AREA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS, CALL ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TO 911. IF NOT IN THE AREA... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU NOT APPROACH!

ProjectNOLA
    Subjects described as B/Ms. One described as 5'10", short dreads, last seen wearing a white tee shirt.

ProjectNOLA
    ProjectNOLA
    A perimeter is set up, and officers are searching the area. If in the area, if you have a dog in your yard, and IF you can safely bring your dog inside, then you may wish to do so, as officers are conducting yard-to-yard searches.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    ProjectNOLA
    ProjectNOLA
    KPD has reportedly made another apprehension. This MAY make the second apprehension, with possibly another two remaining at large in the area. Another at large subject was just described as a B/M, wearing a white tank top, ( I missed the color of the pants), and possibly green boxers.

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    just looking at my fb and project nola said atf and kpd is looking for multiple highly armed suspects in the area of 39th and Delaware, a few blocks from w esplanade and williams.

Only a mile or show from the gun show.

be careful.

I wonder...:rolleyes:

it is quite possibly genuine but it could also be a guy who doesnt have a ride

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    just curious, it isn't a crime to walk around with a loaded AR, is it? (assuming person, rifle, etc.. are legit).

It might not be the smartest thing, but I thought it was legal...

trevor8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Slidell
    just curious, it isn't a crime to walk around with a loaded AR, is it? (assuming person, rifle, etc.. are legit).

It might not be the smartest thing, but I thought it was legal...

its considered open carry right?

As long as it is slung on your back i would think its legal.

blackrussian

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Monroe, Louisiana
    ProjectNOLA
    ProjectNOLA
    KPD has reportedly made another apprehension. This MAY make the second apprehension, with possibly another two remaining at large in the area. Another at large subject was just described as a B/M, wearing a white tank top, ( I missed the color of the pants), and possibly green boxers.

Very detailed desciption

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Saw one of the Fox News babes today, don't remember which one, said that the Jason BOurne wanna be taht cops were chasing MUST be a BG cause he had an AK 47....I mean who else would have one of those ?? Why would an honest person have a machine gun ??

Ok......bak up Dawg, she only said the first part, he must be BG cause he had an AK, runaway Dawg imagination said the rest, but I know she was thinkin it

Top Bottom