Kenner Gun Show - June 25-26, 2011

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aherring1983

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Was kinda disappointed yesterday, but going back Sunday, hopefully it'll veva little better, was looking for ammo but they wanted way to much, can get it cheaper than what moat were offering, did have some good deals on AR lowers, and AK pistols, might buy one or two when I go back Sunday.

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    Just got home from the show. Saw some Prvi 7.62x39 for $199 for 1120 rds which I thought was pretty good. Tried talking my wife into buying me an AK just so I could get the ammo but she didn't go for it. Left with a new ATI 1911 though so it was still a good trip.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    I gotta agree with ya CUJOHUNTER same ole bs all the time,didnt find anyone wanting to talk about what I was lookin for they all just wanted to sell me what I didnt want:deadhorse:
    Went this morning...have one word.......BORING!!
    I wanted to see more revolvers and other interesting guns. This has become more of new gun vendor meet than an actual gun show and prices weren't really all that great.

The only table I liked was Gary Ford's table with all the plexiglass shelves and the nice Colt and Smith revolvers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom