WTS: Keyhole Holsters Glock 19 Complete Concealment Hybrid Package $60

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Recently switched to appendix carry and clearing out a bunch of holsters I do not need anymore. This one is from Keyhole Holsters, and runs $80 new and about a 2-3 week lead time. It is English Bridle Leather with white stitching and Don't Tread on Me embossed onto the leather. Very comfortable rig. Probably wore this about 10-15 times, excellent condition. Will also trade for silver.

http://www.keyholeholsters.com/complete-concealment-hybrid-holster/

holster4.jpgholster3.jpgholster2.jpgholster.jpg

Description from their website.
    Choose between Natural Tan or Black 10-12 ounce premium English bridle leather, and the Kydex shell is a robust .080″ thick to provide plenty of protection. The belt clips are upgraded powder coated spring steel for long lasting functionality, and the elimination of sharp edges. All hardware is Steel, no Aluminum is used here! The Hybrid Holster retention is fully adjustable which will allow for adjustments as the leather breaks in by conforming and molding to your your specific contours. As an Inside the Waistband, IWB holster this is by far the king in comfort.

Hybrid holsters are the most comfortable holster on the market today. I take pride in my work, and I use only the highest quality components, and I only select premium English Bridle Leather. This leather has been chosen for its superior quality compared to vegetable tanned leather or even tooling leather.

All components are selected to maximize on comfort for all-day concealed carry

0.080* thick shell for durability

Backer is made from 10-12 ounce Premium English Bridle leather

All backers are cut so that the edges are consistent and straight

Edges are beveled, dyed, and cleaned so no sharp edges are digging into your body

Belt clips are upgraded spring steel, and are powder coated. There are NO sharp edges like you will find on a black oxide finish. The powder coated spring steel belt clip is standard on my holsters

Also standard is the combat cut near the handle and trigger guard area. There is no upcharge, and this is designed in so that when you grip the firearm, you do not grab a handful of leather.

Large sigh channel, ejection port area, and trigger guard area are all designed with clearances for a smooth clean draw

Fully adjustable retention

All steel hardware, no Aluminum used here.

All screws are secured with blue Loctite 242 so they will not inadvertently loosen

Custom embossing options are also available to personalize your carry rig. The American Flag is the standard embossing option.

Carry with PRIDE, carry with Keyhole Holsters!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom