Kid busted with a sawed off shotgun at school

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Is that the media or WBRSO putting that out? :confused:

Looks like a direct quote from Col. Johnson. Most media outlets simply parrot whatever the PR guys put out, even when the English is clumsy or the statutory references are bogus. No one fact checks anymore (SIGH).

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I wonder if it was a sawed off or just a shotgun with a pistol grip which some dummies call "sawed off".

Unfortunately; I have to agree with this^! If all this media gun lust is teaching anything, it is that these media dummies and alot of people along with them, are clueless when it comes to classifying and identifying firearms.

But they love to parade the stories about them don't they?

:puke:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    From the story it looks like he was busted on 3 charges, the first being possession of a sawed-off shotgun on school property Is that a real charge or what? Never read that one.

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    From the story it looks like he was busted on 3 charges, the first being possession of a sawed-off shotgun on school property Is that a real charge or what? Never read that one.

As opposed to Possession of a belt fed weapon on school property? lol

When I hear "sawed off" I immediately think of the barrel, but I guess if you cut the stock that would still be semantically correct also

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Turn your backs on them! Eradicating them by lost viewership is the way we win!

I completely agree with you, unfortunately the masses today are to lazy to question stories heard in the MSM. They truly believe if it's said on the news or put on the web it is the truth. How do you think our great leader is where he is today?

Top Bottom