Kimber Pro Carry II w/ Crimson Laser Grips

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante

Realist
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    SOLD! Well it's time to let go of one of my beauties. I have fallen on hard times trying to find work after my recent deployment and I have to pay bills this month. So as much as it pains me I have to let it go, it's what I have to do right now.

This is a Kimber Pro Carry II with the factory installed Crimson Laser grips w/ the Kimber logo. I have had the Kimber for a little over a year and she is perfect! I have ran 200 Hornady FMJ 230gr rds, and 150 Winchester Ranger 230gr rds through it. Before firing it the first time I completely stripped it and cleaned the factory lube and grease out of it. I then lubed and greased it with MILITEC products. I repeated this process after both trips to the range. It has been in my night stand when not at the range. It is in 100% condition as it came from the factory: no scratches or ding, it's flawless. The only thing different is that I recently changed the plastic main spring housing(ugh) with an ED Brown Stainless Steel "Snake Skin" MSH(paid $65) (I will include the factory MSH). It is a much better feel and will not chew up your hand like the factory plastic checkered one. It will come with everything that it came with from the factory(Handgun, box, 1 Kimber Magazine, Manuals, Warranty card, Lock w/keys, Crimson grips allen wrenches and laser surface cleaning brushes, Crimson Trace bag, and other various pamphlets that came with it.

I am asking $1000 FTF Firm or $1040 shipped Firm to your FFL. These are selling anywhere from $1200-$1500. Plus tax, or shipping and FFL transfer fees. I am in Youngsville/Lafayette area and can meet within 20 or so miles(Butte Larose, Opelousas, Crowley, New Iberia).

You can reach me through email coyaultman@gmail.com (please no PMs). Or call me at 337-326-0058 (cell) or (337)857-5479. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail.

IMG_3061.jpg
    [/IMG]

IMG_3060.jpg
    [/IMG]

IMG_3059.jpg
    [/IMG]

IMG_3058.jpg

kimber.jpg

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    as previously stated,

Thenk you very much for your service to this country. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with employment after a deployment. I think the service needs to offer assitence with reintergration after long deployments and leaving civilian jobs to fullfill duty.
    Anyway, sorry not the place for my soap box.
    Good luck and i wish i hade the cash.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    as previously stated,

Thank you very much for your service to this country. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with employment after a deployment. I think the service needs to offer assitence with reintergration after long deployments and leaving civilian jobs to fullfill duty.
    Anyway, sorry not the place for my soap box.
    Good luck and i wish i hade the cash.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom