Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    He didn't know me from Adam, but I bought from him on price. He still did me more than right.

I have bought from knives ship free too. No problems from them.

He did you right not knowing you other than you were a new customer. That says a lot.

I have had trouble with two deals. One was from a place in Houston. I bought a GEC knife from him as I couldn't find the knife anywhere else. When I purchase a knife, I always ask them to check it for defects. The knife arrived with pits in the blade. GEC made it right. Another dealer sent a knife with the blade scratched. He said he checked it but he obviously didn't. He made good on it, too. I ordered a knife from Knives Ship Free and they told me the last one in stock wasn't up to their standards and they wouldn't ship it.

I don't think any of them are out to screw you, but standards are different from one to another.

YMMV,

:dunno:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Back to the good ole Farmer today.

20130805_094302_zps010e513d.jpg

luv1979

Genesis 27:3
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    Last Friday Night Bass Pro Shops held their Fall Hunting event for Reward Club Members. They gave away this knife to the first 150 to show up with the post card they mailed out and served a BBQ meal to go with it. Not a bad knife at all for the price (FREE!) Defiantly worth the couple of gallons of gas to drive across town for sure!

f5itmc93ifredg4kpq0.jpg

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    10-4 on the Sod Buster Jr. Always in the pocket regardless of the other knives I may be carrying. Sharp as a scalpel. Answering a question like what knife is in your pocket now is like asking what side arm are you carrying today, ha.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Traditionals make tacticals look like mall ninja stuff.

I rarely carry tacticals any more.

:ohreally:

I sold mine. Pretty much all Traditional or bush knives now. I'm thinking about a traditional pocket fixed blade. Bark River City Knife or Little Creek have caught my eye.

Today

Camillus TL-29 and an Opinel
    No. 8.

20130920_121734_zps678acc25.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom