Know why cops suck???????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    what a shame for the citizens of dayton.

love this comment. pretty much sums up the reality of the situation:

As a retired Officer of Hispanic heritage I want to be perfectly politically correct about this. The policy by City of Dayton and those who filed the lawsuit is a bunch of bull$hit. You must hire the best person available for the job whether they eat tacos or hamburger or watermelon or Kung Pao Pork or even Crepes. OK maybe not the Crepes.

Last edited:

bronzdragon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Yardley, PA
    Dumb. I left the service because of this type of equal opportunity horse crap being used as advancement criteria instead of the testing. Still think it's a load of manure every time I hear about someone being denied a job because they're "just" a white guy that's qualified.

~rc~

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    DAYTON -- The Dayton Police Department is lowering its testing standards for recruits.

It's a move required by the U.S. Department of Justice after it says not enough African-Americans passed the exam. ... hence we need to lower the scores so that we can hire "less than smart" police officers, but at least they'll be black.

The competely irresponsible and utterly incompetent nature of a policy such as this is what is dragging this country further into the liberal cesspool of "forced equality"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "Main, don't be hatin'....Now gimme dat gat an mah badge bish."
    mad0218.gif

Christ. $hit like this is killing us.:dunno:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    More enslaving of the minorities!

When will these groups stand up for their diginity?

This is exactly the kind of garbage that "Real" civil rights advocates should be shouting down. Where are you phony's? Reverend Al, Jesse?

I just wish blacks and hispanics were at least thought of by themselves to be smart enough to recognize these policies for what they are. More importantly, what is the end game?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    More enslaving of the minorities!

When will these groups stand up for their diginity?

This is exactly the kind of garbage that "Real" civil rights advocates should be shouting down. Where are you phony's? Reverend Al, Jesse?

I just wish blacks and hispanics were at least thought of by themselves to be smart enough to recognize these policies for what they are. More importantly, what is the end game?

If that ever happens, Rev. Al & Jesse would probably have to open up a haberdashery shop in Harlem- because they'd be out of a job. ;)

4sooth

enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    After Washington, D.C. instituted this type of hiring policy--their department went steadily downhill. One Captain eventually resigned over this. He said that the dept. was graduating people who were functionally illiterate. Then they were given a badge and a gun!!

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Hmmm. I don't think I would want or could even get that job.It said you are based on oral.If my interviewer was a man,,I don't believe I possess those skills:wtc: If I had a woman interviewer,I may have a chance:)

Last edited:

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I really thought it was because they were all picked on as children and now have an authority problem. I have also heard that they are usually lacking in the manhood department and like to take their frustrations out on innocent drug dealers, pimps, hoes, and other law breakers.

(Disclaimer - This is a joke and should be taken as such)

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I'd like to take the test just to see how difficult it is. I know the police entrance test in Louisiana is the easiest standardized test I've ever taken in my life, but then I look around at the police in Louisiana.... Like any other job there's good and bad, however I think part of the exam should be to weed some out, the test here doesn't really weed anyone out at all that's why the quality of people is like any other job.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Cops don't SUCK!! Just last week, a LSP pulled me over and wrote me a ticket for speeding. I told him thanks for the ticket to the policeman's ball.

WAIT!! Policeman don't have BALLS!!!

Top Bottom