Kroil...willing to trade for it.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It appears that everyone is in agreement that Kroil is such great stuff, and that it also appears to be difficult to find. Therefore, I have decided to trade for a can of it.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm really hurt! No one seems to being willing to purchase much less give any respect to my attempt to engage in free enterprise. I have a wonderful piece of hospitality equimpment that I am trying to sell/share with an interested party, and all I get is how much everyone would like to destroy it......I am JUST NOW beginning to think that no one is really interested in buying it. Go figure. :naughty:

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    If you can't find kroil, go to a Polaris dealer and get some Polaris Fogging Oil. That **** creeps like nothing you have ever seen. AeroKroil is awesome stuff also. The Fogging oil was for winterizing jet skis and pickling motors. Works wonders on stuck stuff.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Lightning Bolt & Supply on Choctaw stocks Kroil in every size container imaginable.

I didn't suggest them cause they aren't open weekends, but if you're ever near Choctaw & Sherwood, you can swing by there and buy as much as you need.

I wish Kroil didn't smell so damn bad though. I hate when I clean guns with it then bring them in the house to store. The whole place smells like it.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I will give you a free can of Kroil for the first shot at the shoot...I think that's really fair...Just think of it as a community service !!!

I'm really hurt! No one seems to being willing to purchase much less give any respect to my attempt to engage in free enterprise. I have a wonderful piece of hospitality equimpment that I am trying to sell/share with an interested party, and all I get is how much everyone would like to destroy it......I am JUST NOW beginning to think that no one is really interested in buying it. Go figure. :naughty:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I was looking at a new Professional Tool & Equip. News magazine today at my friend's shop and found a ad for Kroil.

The ad said 2 king size cans for $12.00 delivered and gave the number to call 1-877-347-9407 and the website below.

http://www.kanolabs.com/pten/

Hope this helps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ilpadrino2311
    Top Bottom