WTS: KWA State of the art airsoft gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brand0n5o4

OFFICER PLZ
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    Metairie
    I'm selling a KWA KM4-RIS (2GX with 9mm ball bearings), fully upgraded from top to bottom internally, with a few external features. The reason why I'm selling my most prized airsoft gun is because I'm building a new gun and will not be needing this gun any longer, and would rather let someone else enjoy it as much as I did than to have it collect dust. This gun has been taken care of and adult owned, as well as cleaned off and wiped after EVERY single game. It is completely able to take any lipo battery, as I have used an 11.1v Lipo battery on it each time I played. This gun has only the TOP OF THE LINE internal upgrades in it as I would never settle for anything but the best for anything I use. Upgraded parts and features coming from Gumbo Armory (very recommended company) and AirsoftGI. Hardwork and dedication into building and caring of this gun coming from both Noober of SLM/Gumbo Armory and myself.

The internal upgrades consist of :
    1. 510mm Angel Custom inner barrel ($45)
    2. Red CNC Aluminum High Performance Air Seal Nozzle with an internal O-ring ($15)
    3. CNC Aluminum Cylinder Head with Double O-Ring for twice the air seal (20$)
    4. CNC Aluminum Piston Head with Bearings for the spring ($18)
    5. Stainless Steel FULL Capacity Cylinder ($20)
    6. Polycarb HIGH STRENGTH with ALL STEEL TEETH Piston ($25)
    7. Upgraded/Replaced Hopup Bucking and Nub ($10)
    8. All new and upgraded Heat-Treated Steel Gears ($50)
    9. SRC Ultra High Torque Motor ($60)
    10. MadBull M130 Spring ($15)
    11. Upgraded/replaced Spring Guide ($8)
    12. MOSFET Unit for better battery current usage ($60)

External Features :
    1. Red Dot Sight ($45)
    2. 210 Lumen Flashlight with Strobe Feature and Pressure Switch ($115)
    3. Red Dot Laser with Pressure Switch ($60)
    4. BlackHawk Rail Gaurds (4) ($40)
    5. BlackHawk Hybrid Vertical Foregrip (Can switch from both Long and Stubby position sizes) ($40)
    6. BlackHawk 1-Point Sling ($30)
    7. Scope Riser ($20)
    8. Mock Suppressor ($35)

I am asking for $300 for the gun WITHOUT the external features OR for $400 with the external features. It will also come with ONE 360rd High-Cap Mag with either dollar purchase. Add in an extra 50$ for an 11.1v Lipo battery along with the smart charger for it.

For $300, the gun will come with everything internally upgraded listed above, but without the above mentioned external feautures.

This gun chrono's at 385fps on average. With a 9.6v NiMH battery the ROF is 27 rps; 35 with an 11.1v Li-Po Battery.
    photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

f_km4ris_sa.jpg

f_km4ris_sb.jpg

The entire gun is rock solid, from the stock to the flash hider, there is no unusual wobble whatsoever. The rail system is handsomely constructed and built to realistic specifications. The KM4 RIS features a two-piece alloy rail interface system. The gearbox features 9mm ball bearings and heavy reinforcement to the front of the cylinder. KWA is a leader of innovative airsoft designs, this AEG is a magnificent display of their ingenuity and talent.

Please PM me for any questions or concerns.

FEEL FREE TO OFFER A PRICE/TRADE

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom