Lafayette area class needed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ragincajun1919

Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Sep 23, 2009
    Lafayette, La
    I am looking to take a class for conceal carry permit around Lafayette. Only me my wife and father in law. Barneys seems to only have them when I have other obligations.

Suggestions?

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    The guys I took a class with were independent, but held it AT Barneys. They do the classes so long as they have AT LEAST TWO people. My class was two people big. Given that 3 instructors were there, it was funny to be outnumbered by instructors. They did a great job, I felt.

I had mentioned my experience with 'em here, and there are more links/info to/about them in the thread iirc.
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?51081-Alleman-Firearms-Instruction

Maybe they can work things out with you. They have scheduled classes, but considering their low requirements for the class, they might do one when y'all can work something out yourselves.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Speaking of which... where you do your class, Guate?

My residence in Butte Larose (Henderson), I have a separate house which one side is my classroom with the table, projector, screen etc etc etc etc

and the other side is my gun shop, reloading area.

a buddy and I did guates class and enjoyed it. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Sir, I really apreciatte the good word, as always a pleasure to have students who have an open mind and are willing to learn :)

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I am a new CHP instructor in the Morgan City area. If you are interested in taking a class please call me.
    985-397-3794

Aren't you the guy that has the NIB Bersa Thunder Plus (15 rounds) advertised on Louisiana Sportsman? I've been saving my pennies for that, but every time I get close, one of my kids needs something senseless like medicine, or cast for broken arm, or braces for teeth. That's my gun money, damn it.

sambeaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    :) Thanks for the votes of confidence. We actually taught a class for 1 this past weekend. We can't teach AT Barney's for 1 student, however.

Sam Alleman
    LSP Instructor #484

7.62mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Try Mike Moore at http://www.tacdrivers.com

He is a Gunsite instructor, has years of experience, and I am told by those who know him and those who have taken classes with him that he is top notch. I am scheduled for a pistol course with him in the near future and am really looking forward to it.

Tell him The Fusilier Complex sent you.

Good luck

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Try Mike Moore at http://www.tacdrivers.com

He is a Gunsite instructor, has years of experience, and I am told by those who know him and those who have taken classes with him that he is top notch. I am scheduled for a pistol course with him in the near future and am really looking forward to it.

Tell him The Fusilier Complex sent you.

Good luck

If you own the Fusilier Complex, why are you taking a pistol course?

Top Bottom