Langdon Tactical 92

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Have been wanting another Beretta and came across a second hand Langdon tactical with the trigger package. Not much use (400 rounds) some wear on finish but otherwise good shape. Anyone have any experience and can vouch for price point? Thanks in advance!

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They are generally considered the best out of the box 92 available, though I'm sure we can find someone who will argue with that. Which model is it and what are they asking?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    They are generally considered the best out of the box 92 available, though I'm sure we can find someone who will argue with that. Which model is it and what are they asking?

Elite LTT full size with trigger package. $800 is what I’ve negotiated.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't think you are going to go wrong at that price. It's a feature-rich pistol and standard 92s often sell for up to $600 on the used market.

If you don't like it, you should be able to get your money back out pretty easily.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I don't think you are going to go wrong at that price. It's a feature-rich pistol and standard 92s often sell for up to $600 on the used market.

If you don't like it, you should be able to get your money back out pretty easily.

Thanks for the reply. I agree it’s a good deal.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you decide to pass, be a good sport and tell the guy you have a buyer, then forward his info to me. Unless the gun is beat to hell, that’s a good deal.
    I watched them and the best price I ever saw new was in the high 800’s before the optional trigger job.
    I like Wilson Combat parts but Langdon guns are basically built by Beretta as they are, not just a base 92 with a parts swap. I feel like you get more for your money out the door with the LTT guns. I’ll try to find the article about Ernest Langdon and how he and Beretta got together to collaborate on these pistols.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    If you decide to pass, be a good sport and tell the guy you have a buyer, then forward his info to me. Unless the gun is beat to hell, that’s a good deal.
    I watched them and the best price I ever saw new was in the high 800’s before the optional trigger job.
    I like Wilson Combat parts but Langdon guns are basically built by Beretta as they are, not just a base 92 with a parts swap. I feel like you get more for your money out the door with the LTT guns. I’ll try to find the article about Ernest Langdon and how he and Beretta got together to collaborate on these pistols.

Thanks I have decided to purchase it. Minor finish wear on one side of slide but overall very nice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom