SOLD: Large quantities of 7.62x39 ammo Tula, Wolf, Monarch

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have (3) 1,000 round lots of ammo for sale. Most of it is still in the factory boxes, some of it is boxed inside a sealed tin and some of it is unboxed in a metal ammo can. I'm selling single 1k lots for $250, two lots for $450 or $600 if you buy all 3,000 rounds.

1,000 rounds of boxed ammo. This is 700 rounds of boxed Wolf Military Classic FMJ and 300 rounds of boxed Tula FMJ.
    kwi07ycbmfxm9gjxof0r.jpg

1,000 rounds of boxed and boxed/tin ammo. This is 520 rounds of Monarch FMJ boxed in a sealed tin, 360 rounds of boxed Monarch FMJ, 100 rounds of boxed Tula FMJ and 20 rounds of boxed Wolf Military Classic.
    4dlflbtv4ox7w7yh3oo6.jpg

yz0fp7eib8qzml0wu5.jpg

1,000 rounds of unboxed ammo in a metal ammo can. I counted this ammo out, mostly by weight (100 rounds weighed 1632 grams). There are 871 rounds of Tula FMJ, 66 rounds of unknown green cased FMJ, 42 rounds of Wolf FMJ and 21 rounds of unknown gray cased HP. I did my best to separate the HP from the FMJ as I sorted it. The non-Tula is what is bagged separately in three different bags.
    guwixhgy2023wglmhm7a.jpg

My selling prices are cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. Click on the thumbnail pictures to see the full resolution image for greater detail.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom