Larry Vickers indicted on firearms related charges

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Wow. This is the first I've heard of this. Might look for more details, unless someone else already has the scoop.
    43759578d6ea1e079cdc890d2889b679.jpg
    1e1be55c9c565f3ddcb9f8dc95ab5402.jpg

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    The "law" that prevents importation of foreign firearms is stupid and needs to be repealed! I mean, if it's not a full auto weapon, then it shouldn't be illegal. I hope the jury nullifies this idiotic persecution. I doubt that'll happen, but people need to realize that jury's can nullify cases that are unconstitutional. It's just too bad they can't nullify laws. While I'm on the soapbox, why is there a law against "new" full auto weapons? If they are registered, there shouldn't be an issue.

I defiantly would watch what I buy and from who!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    The "law" that prevents importation of foreign firearms is stupid and needs to be repealed! I mean, if it's not a full auto weapon, then it shouldn't be illegal. I hope the jury nullifies this idiotic persecution. I doubt that'll happen, but people need to realize that jury's can nullify cases that are unconstitutional. It's just too bad they can't nullify laws. While I'm on the soapbox, why is there a law against "new" full auto weapons? If they are registered, there shouldn't be an issue.

I defiantly would watch what I buy and from who!
    To answer the last question, which I'm sure is rhetorical, at least to an extent, to control the supply and in turn, control who is legally able to own one. If the supply was not limited, an M16 or M4 wouldn't cost $50k, making them more affordable to the average person.
    This is very similar to how the legal system works in general. If you have $, laws, certainly up to and including misdemeanors, mostly do not apply to you.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    After reading the details posted, I am still wondering what the crime actually is. Who was murdered? Who was shot at? Who was dealing in illicit narcotics? Who is the victim?
    This is another creative interpretation of Federal Law by an anti-gun Justice Department.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    With a,war going on News about Hunter is on the back burner
    This was,dated Oct 11th
    I actually used this as a n example of how stupid Federal Gun Control Laws are in a conversation with my sister's liberal friends. I asked one of them "How do you like gun control laws now? Still think they aren't ********?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I actually used this as a n example of how stupid Federal Gun Control Laws are in a conversation with my sister's liberal friends. I asked one of them "How do you like gun control laws now? Still think they aren't ********?
    A Liberal will allways hate when you bring facts into a Disscussion! It just ruins everything.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I hope he gets a slap on the wrist. He fought for our country, got sick doing it, contributed to the gun world. I still have one of his glocks that I refuse to sell, even though I don’t carry it any more. I shoot with my backup sights in the up position because of him. I’m still not gonna forget about hunter, I’m waiting to see how that plays out. Hunters case angers me more

Top Bottom