Larry vickers is publicly crying

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Larry vickers is publicly upset….

I can see both sides of the fence here… but plead guilty to felony’s you loose business partners… especially in the firearm business

IMG_5151.jpeg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    His "crimes" should not be used against him or his brand. The only reason his actions are considered crimes is because of a corrupt government. So, to label him as a "felon" is a bit ridiculous, especially by a long time friend and business partner. This situation should be used to gain support for going against these tyrannical laws, instead of kicking a man while he is down just to save yourself.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    He always spoke well of Bill and Wilson Combat on podcasts. The business dealing doesn’t bother me but Vickers posting it leads me to believe it’s more than business or was handled poorly

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I honestly don't know a lot about the man. Everything I have seen, though, has been positive. I feel for him. I can't imagine battling cancer, then having this thrown on top. Surely, this won't help his health condition. For a man that has seemingly led a good life and had a positive effect on the community, certainly he does not deserve this. None of us deserve these types of restrictions, they help no one and only typically punish the average law abiding person.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    This administration is waiting to throw the book at someone and itching to make an example out of you. I’m waiting on the day a school shooter gets stopped by a permit holder and the permit holder get in trouble for carrying in a gun free zone. Enrique tarrios got 22 years just for organizing an event. But you got hardcore leftists killing people and getting slapped on the wrist. And when it’s a leftist commits a mass murder, it gets covered once and it goes away. They want you to forget about it but when it’s someone “right wing” it becomes a media frenzy. If Kyle rittenhouse was a BLM rioter and killed 2 anti-protesters, the media woulda forgot about it. Now I’m waiting to see what happens to hunter. I’m not letting that one go.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This administration is waiting to throw the book at someone and itching to make an example out of you. I’m waiting on the day a school shooter gets stopped by a permit holder and the permit holder get in trouble for carrying in a gun free zone. Enrique tarrios got 22 years just for organizing an event. But you got hardcore leftists killing people and getting slapped on the wrist. And when it’s a leftist commits a mass murder, it gets covered once and it goes away. They want you to forget about it but when it’s someone “right wing” it becomes a media frenzy. If Kyle rittenhouse was a BLM rioter and killed 2 anti-protesters, the media woulda forgot about it. Now I’m waiting to see what happens to hunter. I’m not letting that one go.
    Um, yeah, you know what's (not) going to happen to Hunter..... To be fair though, the same would(n't) happen to a republican president's offspring. It's more about being a powerful person/family than it is politics.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Um, yeah, you know what's (not) going to happen to Hunter..... To be fair though, the same would(n't) happen to a republican president's offspring. It's more about being a powerful person/family than it is politics.
    You do know if dtj Jr was caught doing the things hunter got caught doing, the media would smear him into ground.

Top Bottom