lasermax ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaTrooper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Boyce, Louisiana
    I have both the Lasermax and the Crimson Trace installed on Glock 19. I would go with the Crimson Trace every time. I have found that the Lasermax is sometimes hard to activate under stressful situations. Also to change the batteries is a pain. With the Crimson Trace its grab it and go. Just my thought.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have two, one in a G21 & one in a G26 AND I JUST LOVE THEM !

If you don't play around with them, the batteries will last forever.

leVieux

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I like them better than CT's on a pistol. Automatically aligned with the barrel. Does not change grip ergonomics. Fits in any G19 holster. They are a tad bit harder to activate but you can overcome that with training. Batteries last darned near forever. Downside: cost - unless you can find a used one. (And I love CT's on my revolvers - they are a great invention, also.)

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I have both the Lasermax and the Crimson Trace installed on Glock 19. I would go with the Crimson Trace every time. I have found that the Lasermax is sometimes hard to activate under stressful situations. Also to change the batteries is a pain. With the Crimson Trace its grab it and go. Just my thought.

I felt the complete opposite. I have had both. I didnt like the Crimson Trace because of the way it changed not only the look of the gun but the feel of the gun. It was hanging up when I would draw or at least making it harder to draw.

I sold it and got another lasermax. I have two lasermax right now. One in a Glock 31 and one in a Glock 22 and both are easy to turn on with just my index finger in the ready position. I would like to try a green one out. What I did like about the Crimson Trace is that it didnt pulsate. Both of my lasermax do. Not sure if they have one now that is a steady stream but if so that would be a nice feature.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom