LCP on BR craigslist for $250

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I am torn between a Bersa Thunder or an LCP.

If you really want an answer as chitty as it might sound, I own the P-3AT and fired both the LCP and the Keltec before i purchased, the Taurus TCP would be my choice once I buy another pocket rocket, I HATE the fact that the slide doesnt lock on this little pistols and the TCP does.

The TCP is also slimmer than the rest, the only down side from it is the goofy looking trigger guard.

The Thunder does as well, but its kinna heavy, I would carry my J frame instead if I wanted that much weight.

Last edited:

gacajun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Jefferson, Georgis
    I recently purchased a S&W BodyGuard 380...the slide does lock on the last cartridge, it has real sights and comes with a laser sight built in. I won't make a long post but to say that I really like mine. There have been a few issues but my weapon has been pretty good. You can read about issues on the forums at www.bodyguard380.com if you want to research the weapon a bit more.

LSU ATC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Red Stick
    I recently purchased a S&W BodyGuard 380...the slide does lock on the last cartridge, it has real sights and comes with a laser sight built in. I won't make a long post but to say that I really like mine. There have been a few issues but my weapon has been pretty good. You can read about issues on the forums at www.bodyguard380.com if you want to research the weapon a bit more.

What problems are you having and where did you find it? My wife is looking for a pocket pistol and was ready to purchase the Rugar LCP, but hates that there is no safety if she keeps it in her pocket/purse.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    If you really want an answer as chitty as it might sound, I own the P-3AT and fired both the LCP and the Keltec before i purchased, the Taurus TCP would be my choice once I buy another pocket rocket, I HATE the fact that the slide doesnt lock on this little pistols and the TCP does.

The TCP is also slimmer than the rest, the only down side from it is the goofy looking trigger guard.

The Thunder does as well, but its kinna heavy, I would carry my J frame instead if I wanted that much weight.

The first handgun I owned was a Taurus .357 revolver and I enjoyed it. I did have an issue with it but sent it back to Taurus and they fixed it, cleaned the gun up no charge.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom