LE/MIL discount on firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    I'm aware of the glock discount that is standard in most gunshops, but does anyone know of a gunshop or website that gives a discount on all firearms to military and LE... specifically Sig Sauer. I'm on the market for a Sig p220 combat tb, and before i drop $1100 on it i figured i would ask around and see if anyone knows have anything.
    Thanks for any and all help

onebigbagostupi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    As far as buying discount price, it is the same as the first responder. They currently have a military rebate that is different.
    Alright I was planning on using their form, which i have attached, I am just slightly worried about whether or not it is offered for the model that I want. It is the M&P special VTAC edition.
    http://smith-wessonforum.com/attachments/lounge/8712d1259624839-s-w-40-discount-active-retired-military-2434218militaryvipform12nov091.jpg

EDIT: just got off the phone with SW and turns out vtac is not a special edition, so I will be all good to go for that.

Last edited:

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    So I have a buddy coming back from Afghanistan and he wants a new toy. Does anyone know if HK gives discounts? I think he's interested in the H&K P2000 or P2000SK in the fortay.

As far as buying discount price, it is the same as the first responder. They currently have a military rebate that is different.

Alright I was planning on using their form, which i have attached, I am just slightly worried about whether or not it is offered for the model that I want. It is the M&P special VTAC edition.
    http://smith-wessonforum.com/attachments/lounge/8712d1259624839-s-w-40-discount-active-retired-military-2434218militaryvipform12nov091.jpg

EDIT: just got off the phone with SW and turns out vtac is not a special edition, so I will be all good to go for that.

So do you have to order from S&W? What's the rebate worth?

armyvet

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    NOLA
    I'm aware of the glock discount that is standard in most gunshops, but does anyone know of a gunshop or website that gives a discount on all firearms to military and LE... specifically Sig Sauer. I'm on the market for a Sig p220 combat tb, and before i drop $1100 on it i figured i would ask around and see if anyone knows have anything.
    Thanks for any and all help

It didn't have threaded barrels, but today a saw a Sig P220 with .40 and .357sig barrels for $569 at the gun show in Kenner. I thought that was a great price considering it was NIB.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    It didn't have threaded barrels, but today a saw a Sig P220 with .40 and .357sig barrels for $569 at the gun show in Kenner. I thought that was a great price considering it was NIB.

You sure it was a Sig P220?
    Sig P220 is a .45

Never heard of a .40 or .357Sig

Last edited:
    Top Bottom