Leads on a SWD M11/9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm currently looking for a SWD m11/9 and was wondering if anyone had any leads on one for sale. If it is out of state I would rather it be on form 3 but would consider one on form 4 if the price is right. Let me know if you know of anything.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks I had seen that one. A little pricey and I would rather one without the sten conversion. Really was hoping to find one in Louisiana so I could look at it in person before buying it.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I agree it is a little high. I had mine sten converted and loved the mag availability. I was buying sten mags for $4 though and I don't know what they are going for now. I wouldn't worry too much about putting your hands on it you can replace every part in it for a small sum (compared to the purchase) and you can even have the frame rewelded if it ever breaks.
    There aren't that many moving parts and I think the only thing I ever broke was a spring in 20,000+ rounds.

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    I've got one for sale right now. Not going to link to it as that might go against the rules, but you can find it in the classifieds section here.

Comes with accessories, mags, ammo, silencer, optic, and my knowledge of the M11 system. :)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom