Leaked ATF Document- Plans to get rid of "Ghost Gun"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RainingCrumbs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2020
    Covington Louisiana
    https://www.ammoland.com/2021/04/at...-guns-serializing-blocks-metal/#axzz6sft6yjC6

The link above is to an article that has the Leaked ATF document embedded.

Its a long read but I would like to open communications on its implications if this moves forward. There is a lot of text so I imagine we will discover more about the document as time moves on.

Also, keep an eye out when they open up to public comments. That's how we stopped the pistol brace push a couple months ago.

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    I forgot, is it unelected enforcement agencies that are supposed to make up the rules we live by? I can't remember... I mean OBVIOUSLY the President and the Governor can just tell everyone what to do.. Wasn't there another branch though? Something to do with representation of the people?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I forgot, is it unelected enforcement agencies that are supposed to make up the rules we live by? I can't remember... I mean OBVIOUSLY the President and the Governor can just tell everyone what to do.. Wasn't there another branch though? Something to do with representation of the people?
    Yeah, I don’t understand any of it either. I keep hearing the media say Biden is giving the ATF this many days to fix this or that as if they write laws. Biden needs to go through The house and proper legislation to change or write laws (and ultimately circumvent our constitution) or just be a tyrant and drop executive order bombs if he wants to outlaw something. In reality, nothing he does will disarm the people, but only create a nation of outlaws.
    I really don’t know how the ATF has become so powerful that they can act as the judicial branch of government by interpretation of laws, the legislative branch by making laws, and also enforce the laws. Who do they think they are? The TSA or something?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah, I don’t understand any of it either. I keep hearing the media say Biden is giving the ATF this many days to fix this or that as if they write laws. Biden needs to go through The house and proper legislation to change or write laws (and ultimately circumvent our constitution) or just be a tyrant and drop executive order bombs if he wants to outlaw something. In reality, nothing he does will disarm the people, but only create a nation of outlaws.
    I really don’t know how the ATF has become so powerful that they can act as the judicial branch of government by interpretation of laws, the legislative branch by making laws, and also enforce the laws. Who do they think they are? The TSA or something?

Just as military personnel & police personnel can and should refuse to enforce, or be a role in what they consider an Unconstitutional law or an Unconstitutional law by fiat; so can the American people! ;)

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    We can count on the local leo , state and federal authorities to do exactly what they did in N.O. after katrina .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Military has gone leftist. Law Enforcement is about to be. This whole anti-cop movement is really turn cops into liberals movement. So instead of arresting thieves, rapists, and murders they will be focused on middle class Christian conservatives. We are witnessing the rise of Evil again. It was about 100 years ago Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini rose.... All of them were leftist and look at what they did. The modern day liberal is as vile and evil as the worst tyrants in history masked under a guise of compassion. They will kill us with their compassion....

Just as military personnel & police personnel can and should refuse to enforce, or be a role in what they consider an Unconstitutional law or an Unconstitutional law by fiat; so can the American people! ;)

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Military has gone leftist. Law Enforcement is about to be. This whole anti-cop movement is really turn cops into liberals movement. So instead of arresting thieves, rapists, and murders they will be focused on middle class Christian conservatives. We are witnessing the rise of Evil again. It was about 100 years ago Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini rose.... All of them were leftist and look at what they did. The modern day liberal is as vile and evil as the worst tyrants in history masked under a guise of compassion. They will kill us with their compassion....
    Dont forget that hitler and stalin were christian/catholics as well! ;) The vatican helped many german leaders get out and relocated after WWII. I am not condemning religion but just saying. These days, who can one trust?

Last edited:

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Dont forget that hitler and stalin were christian/catholics as well! ;) The vatican helped many german leaders get out and relocated after WWII. I am not condemning religion but just saying. These days, who can one trust?

I appreciate that info, I did not get that education when I was in school. I dislike Catholics for many reasons.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Some of y'all really hate the police.
    Educate us . Is it false that the police and military were involved in confiscating guns after Katrina ? Who put Kyle Rittenhouse in jail for defending himself from rioters while the police stood by and watched them set fire to private property and did nothing ? They let their own precinct and cars burn because the department says to . Do you rally believe they will protect your constitutional rights ?

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX

Joseph Stalin was raised as a Orthodox Christian. He persecuted Christians after becoming a non believer. He was never a Catholic.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Joseph Stalin was raised as a Orthodox Christian. He persecuted Christians after becoming a non believer. He was never a Catholic.

Sorry but I disagree. He to my knowledge attended a semanary to become a priest at his mother's wishes. If I can find the info of it, I will present it here. I was baptized as catholic but I dont follow the sect since it helped many german leaders who murdered many jews out of the country to safety. The "sect" is riddled with pedophiles, liars, cheats, and heathens! Jesus was after all a Jew!

Last edited:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Sorry but I disagree. He to my knowledge attended a semanary to become a priest at his mother's wishes. If I can find the info of it, I will present it here. I was baptized as catholic but I dont follow the sect since it helped many german leaders who murdered many jews out of the country to safety. The "sect" is riddled with pedophiles, liars, cheats, and heathens! Jesus was after all a Jew!
    I'm not catholic never was but I feel blaming the people who are catholics for what SOME catholics have done in the past or are doing in the present is as wrong as blaming all whites for slavery - all german people for the holocaust or all jews for killing Jesus . You may have a reason to dislike the catholic religion or leaders but not catholics as a people .

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I'm not catholic never was but I feel blaming the people who are catholics for what SOME catholics have done in the past or are doing in the present is as wrong as blaming all whites for slavery - all german people for the holocaust or all jews for killing Jesus . You may have a reason to dislike the catholic religion or leaders but not catholics as a people .

My apologies. I should have should have stated nazies instead of germans. My grandmother is german but she was not a nazi.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I was referring to your statement that you disliked catholics . I respect your right to not like the catholic religion but to say you dislike all catholics is either a case of "misspoke " or a sign of undeserved prejudice .

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I was referring to your statement that you disliked catholics . I respect your right to not like the catholic religion but to say you dislike all catholics is either a case of "misspoke " or a sign of undeserved prejudice .

I understand. I did not say that I dislike all catholics, I stated that I dislike the catholic religion. If I hated catholics, then I would hate myself. I hate what the vatican stands for and what they are trying to ram down everyone's throat!

Top Bottom