Leaked ATF Document- Plans to get rid of "Ghost Gun"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Educate us . Is it false that the police and military were involved in confiscating guns after Katrina ? Who put Kyle Rittenhouse in jail for defending himself from rioters while the police stood by and watched them set fire to private property and did nothing ? They let their own precinct and cars burn because the department says to . Do you rally believe they will protect your constitutional rights ?

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

I believe there are good people and there are bad people. I don’t paint things black and white.

I feel blaming the people who are catholics for what SOME catholics have done in the past or are doing in the present is as wrong as blaming all whites for slavery - all german people for the holocaust or all jews for killing Jesus .

Replace Catholics with cops and you will understand my position.

Last edited:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I understand. I did not say that I dislike all catholics, I stated that I dislike the catholic religion. If I hated catholics, then I would hate myself. I hate what the vatican stands for and what they are trying to ram down everyone's throat!
    "I appreciate that info, I did not get that education when I was in school. I dislike Catholics for many reasons." _______I was hoping you didn't mean it like it read , thanks for clearing it up .

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I believe there are good people and there are bad people. I don’t paint things black and white.

Replace Catholics with cops and you will understand my position.
    As far as I know nobody said they hated cops . The question is how can we expect the police to do anything different than they have always done ? And to be quiet honest it is a double edged sword . Do we want a police state where cops don't follow the department orders ? I don't blame cops for following orders I'm just not foolish enough to believe the majority will all of a sudden decide to go against orders so as not to violate our rights . Again ,tell me I am wrong about the Katrina gun grab . It wasn't the Nazi storm troopers or KGB it was the people who swore to protect our constitutional rights .

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Sorry but I disagree. He to my knowledge attended a semanary to become a priest at his mother's wishes. If I can find the info of it, I will present it here. I was baptized as catholic but I dont follow the sect since it helped many german leaders who murdered many jews out of the country to safety. The "sect" is riddled with pedophiles, liars, cheats, and heathens! Jesus was after all a Jew!

You might want to use Google or Duck or a decent search engine. His father was a Orthodox priest and supposedly abused poor Joseph. He was supposed to follow his father into becoming a Orthodox priest but remembering the abuse he did not and declared himself a "non believer".

This is a quote from the National Catholic Registry... https://www.ncregister.com/blog/when-joseph-stalin-s-daughter-became-catholic
    "Joseph Stalin himself was raised in the Orthodox Church. His parents actually wanted him to be a priest. Unfortunately, his father abused the young Joseph mercilessly. Stalin once described his childhood as having been “raised in a poor priest-ridden household.” He came to renounce Christianity altogether, reportedly saying, "You know, they are fooling us, there is no God… all this talk about God is sheer nonsense."

While in power, Stalin did everything he could to crush Christianity, closing down thousands of churches and violently torturing, killing, and imprisoning Christians."

I am not Catholic, and neither was Joseph Stalin.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just a few bad apples. And those that cover for them. Other than that I don’t see any problem.
    I think the order to go around confiscating guns from private citizens and the way it took place during the Katrina aftermath was a grave error with the most fortunate of results. Number one, people will no longer trust the police and will be less likely to allow them to approach or to summon them or to assist them during a disaster. Robbing citizens of the means to protect themselves was the most wrong thing to do and the stories are obscene. The worst of course was the deputies that sacked the old lady in her home. Im sure everyone has seen that video by now. Instead of going out and dealing with the outlaws doing real damage they assaulted an old lady who was simply taking care of herself. There was no good reason for this. There was no acceptable excuse. The men involved are the scum of the earth in my opinion.
    Extremely fortunate for all involved that nobody decided to not comply, especially in light of military and LEO’s having a free-for-all mentality throughout the aftermath. I dare say anything of the sort causing a repeat might get a lot of people killed.
    Telling someone you’re here to help or to make sure they’re ok and then assaulting them and stealing their property inside their home should be enough to get shot over.

Last edited:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Do not forget the NOPD was and may still be the largest organized crime unit in the NOLA area. I grew up in the New Orleans area as a kid. Everyone knew you never went to a NOPD officer for help. Go to a state trooper or Sheriff officer if you can find one.

One Name... Carlos Marcello

As far as I know nobody said they hated cops . The question is how can we expect the police to do anything different than they have always done ? And to be quiet honest it is a double edged sword . Do we want a police state where cops don't follow the department orders ? I don't blame cops for following orders I'm just not foolish enough to believe the majority will all of a sudden decide to go against orders so as not to violate our rights . Again ,tell me I am wrong about the Katrina gun grab . It wasn't the Nazi storm troopers or KGB it was the people who swore to protect our constitutional rights .

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Do not forget the NOPD was and may still be the largest organized crime unit in the NOLA area. I grew up in the New Orleans area as a kid. Everyone knew you never went to a NOPD officer for help. Go to a state trooper or Sheriff officer if you can find one.

One Name... Carlos Marcello
    Haha, the king of the Louisiana underworld...

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    When they (which ever department) gets the order to do whatever they will follow that order. I know some may walk away but pensions, paychecks, insurance, and security for their own will trump (no pun) any that are left carrying out their orders. There will be a line ready to take the place of the ones that said no.

lottem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    I forgot, is it unelected enforcement agencies that are supposed to make up the rules we live by? I can't remember... I mean OBVIOUSLY the President and the Governor can just tell everyone what to do.. Wasn't there another branch though? Something to do with representation of the people?

The legislature passes vague general laws/regulations, the governor (in this case the president) signs the bill the legislature sends them /her/other pronoun and the bureaucracy (specific agency) is left to iron out the details.

Top Bottom