LEO disarms soldier illegally

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    no, i was never a police officer. i make sure that idiotic officers misrepresenting their authority lose their jobs. and yeah, im certain that in your 16+ years that every felon that took a shot at every officer politely informed them ahead of time that he had a firearm? please sit back and continue to tell fairy tales about your job. you sound like exactly the kind of clown that I make an idiot out of for a living.

ill type it out because i know many here won't have the intellectual capacity to draw the conclusion. if you think you have more to fear from someone that discloses by politely stating that they have a legal weapon, then you are exactly what is wrong with law enforcement today- and im grateful that you've been lucky enough to survive it. in a real city, you wouldn't have.

jack, you're still an impotent troll.

Thanks for telling us again how awesome you are.

JR1572

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    its audacious when some moron, like sig, comes along and insinuates "your whole argument is wrong because all felons politely inform me that they have guns before they start shooting"

im beginning to think some of these guys actually believe this garbage. its legitimately terrifying.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    its audacious when some moron, like sig, comes along and insinuates "your whole argument is wrong because all felons politely inform me that they have guns before they start shooting"

im beginning to think some of these guys actually believe this garbage. its legitimately terrifying.

I think your problem is that you are having trouble understanding what other people are saying. If you legitimately believe that he was implying that, you are too stupid to argue with and I wish you a good weekend.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    yeah i gave him the benefit of the doubt. i think you may be right, i gave him far too much credit. if his argument was only the face value "hurr u cant talk about dis cause you is no leo" then he's a wonderful addition to your pack. excellent contribution fellas. you're all heroes.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    yeah i gave him the benefit of the doubt. i think you may be right, i gave him far too much credit. if his argument was only the face value "hurr u cant talk about dis cause you is no leo" then he's a wonderful addition to your pack. excellent contribution fellas. you're all heroes.

You should make a fluxx game about Bayoushooter then.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

He implied you never know what you're going to come across when you're working as a LEO. What do you do for a living? So far sounds like you're a self hating cop with some extensive experience in dealing with IED's.

Last edited:

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    Why? Following the law should not be interpreted as a threat.

Why does that matter? If the leo observes the guy lawfully carrying a weapon, and the leo possesses no PC/RS that a crime has been, is about to be, or is in the process of being committed, the leo shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

In this case, I would ask myself, are any laws are being broken? No? move along to the next call.

Good thing you arent a cop!

Theres no law that says the police can not stop and talk to you. What happend if a cop lets a guy, carrying a back pack and an AR 15, walk down the street and he thinks well the law says he can so how well and keeps driving.

Come to find out the guy walking down the street actually is a convicted felon who just burglarized YOUR housr and stole YOUR AR15 and all those pmags and ammo you bought put them in a bag from your closet.

Now I bet you wished that cop would have stopped and talked to him oh wait nevermind. That cop is a ****ing pig who probably had to go get donuts! :duh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    He implied you never know what you're going to come across when you're working as a LEO. What do you do for a living? So far sounds like you're a self hating cop with some extensive experience in dealing with IED's.

And trauma treatment, with some law and order worked in.

He is a lawyoffisurgeonbomber.

Last edited:

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    dude if he would have just shut up and listen to the officer none of this would had happen. yea it sucks but, officer safety always comes first in my book. look at this fat pog sob active duty at the mess hall guard. let's be honest if the cop was your father brother yada yada how would you feel about this?

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Good thing you arent a cop!

Theres no law that says the police can not stop and talk to you. What happend if a cop lets a guy, carrying a back pack and an AR 15, walk down the street and he thinks well the law says he can so how well and keeps driving.

Come to find out the guy walking down the street actually is a convicted felon who just burglarized YOUR housr and stole YOUR AR15 and all those pmags and ammo you bought put them in a bag from your closet.

Now I bet you wished that cop would have stopped and talked to him oh wait nevermind. That cop is a ****ing pig who probably had to go get donuts! :duh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

If the Leo has no RS/PC then he can ask all the questions he wants and the guy w the gun following the letter of the law doesn't have to say anything, and must be allowed on his way since it illegal to detain a person for lawful activity.

Whether Leo's like it or not, we have Inalienable Rights, and just bc a Leo "doesn't know" if the law abiding citizen is a felon means NOTHING.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    If he walking down the street with a gun in plan view your going to get stop period. THAT'S THE PC RIGHT THERE. Now it goes back to officer safety first. He should be happy he was a white guy and not me. Yes race does come in to factor in these type of situations. I've had bad run ins with other leos. Never took offence why because, I would do the same thing.

Also i know there's more to the story than what we are seeing.

Now if you get flip like i know this guy did your only making hard on yourself. Being polite will get you a long way. Apparently he didn't get that message while in basic or whatever branch this guy is in.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If he walking down the street with a gun in plan view your going to get stop period. THAT'S THE PC RIGHT THERE. Now it goes back to officer safety first. He should be happy he was a white guy and not me. Yes race does come in to factor in these type of situations. I've had bad run ins with other leos. Never took offence why because, I would do the same thing.

Also i know there's more to the story than what we are seeing.

Now if you get flip like i know this guy did your only making hard on yourself. Being polite will get you a long way. Apparently he didn't get that message while in basic or whatever branch this guy is in.
    I'm not lawyer, but isn't it illegal for simply having a gun being probable cause?

win1freedom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    dude if he would have just shut up and listen to the officer none of this would had happen. yea it sucks but, officer safety always comes first in my book. look at this fat pog sob active duty at the mess hall guard. let's be honest if the cop was your father brother yada yada how would you feel about this?

Sir, I do not know you, but as an American your thought process is very troubling to me. You are not above the constitution.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    If the Leo has no RS/PC then he can ask all the questions he wants and the guy w the gun following the letter of the law doesn't have to say anything, and must be allowed on his way since it illegal to detain a person for lawful activity.

Whether Leo's like it or not, we have Inalienable Rights, and just bc a Leo "doesn't know" if the law abiding citizen is a felon means NOTHING.

Are you a real Attorney or just play one on BS?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Took much longer than expected, but it's going good, now!
    49105main_popcorn.jpg

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Sir, I do not know you, but as an American your thought process is very troubling to me. You are not above the constitution.

It's not about being above the constitution. Your a cop and see a guy walking down the street with a gun your going to stop unless your a lazy crap bag. Doesn't matter if it's here or there. If your a good cop your going to stop a person walking any where with a gun.

Like i said that video isn't showing everything that happen.

Top Bottom