Let's talk headwear. What's on your noggin?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Every man should have at least one hat. What kind of hat do you wear and why?

I'm in the search for a new hat, as my current hat has seen better days. I looked into "tactical" hats and most of them are just silly. I don't need hidden earplugs in my hat! I definitely don't need sixteen velcro patch panels either! :rofl: Some of them are subtle, but even three patch panels is two too many!

I typically have this 47 brand khaki LSU hat on my head. It's a good alternative to a New Era fitted and Flex Fit. I don't particularly like wearing a ball cap with a snapback or strap. It just bothers me.

hwl

During events, such as Beer Festivals and outdoor concerts, I usually have a large straw hat on.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I picked up a Blue under armor hat same sort of hat you have linked when I wear a hat it's usually my default although for the past few days and definitely for the next couple I've been wearing my crochet camo beanie

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    Since it's cool/cold out, I usually have a North Face Beanie on.
    At work, I'll have just a regular hat on with the name of a brand of Valves we sell.
    Any other time I'll have a NRA Eagle hat on in either Black or Grey.

Rick

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Pitkin area
    Felt is a Stetson Gun Club and straw is Rodeo King. Dr. said to keep the sun of my ears if I didn't want to start losing parts.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    It depends on what day you catch me, but it's 99% of the time one of these two. When it gets cold out it's either a North Face or Drake beanie.

attachment.php

shop-extras-acadian-flag-trucker-hat-(extras)-chocolate-ston-r3312-256px-256px.jpg

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I am sure you remember when it was more of a Gun Forum than a Face Book Forum.

"General Discussions forum for topics not related to Firearms, Shooting, etc. Serious discussion topics not related to any other dedicated subforum."

Don't be a party pooper.

Top Bottom