Letter to Cederic Richmond

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reelkaos

Rookie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Springfield
    Here's the deal. My second amendment rights are under attack because of the irresponsible actions of the thug culture. A violent thug culture my tax dollars have fed, put a roof over their heads, and put the clothes on their backs. By restricting my right as a law abiding tax paying citizen to carry a weapon makes me and my loved ones more vunerable for these criminals to prey on. Cederic Richmond represents this group of people and through default is part of that culture. The same people that want to take your guns also want to take your money through taxes to perpetuate more voters. I resent the Hell out of Cederic Richmond and what he represents. He and his ilk are destroying this country and the middleclass way of life. Are unwed white mom's producing this armed robbery murdering culture? All of a sudden it wrong to call something what it is.

+1,000,000 ;) :mad:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I could be wrong but don't think crime in the NOLA area is done by blacks. Now are they majority YES! No it not wrong to call something what it is, but in this setting it almost feels like you are mad at only "black thugs" and "not all thugs".

That is a great concept in theory,but come down here for a weekend. Of course not ALL, but 99.99999% Yes. Seriously.

Not many white gangs running around the Hollygrove, Desire, Uptown area.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I really didn't want to turn this into a black/white issue. I'm just upset irresponsible people are ruining things for law abiding gun owners. And I'm further upset at politicians representing these people going after our right to protect ourselves. Criminals do not follow gun laws or any laws for that matter. It just happens to be most criminals in New Orleans aren't caucasian.

CantGetRight

Awe ****, getcha towels
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    It stands to reason that the criminals like to see politicians advocating to have more and more strict gun laws, prohibiting law abiding citizens to own guns, in order for them to feel safer doing what they do...commit crimes. Then all they have to worry about is LEO's.

Top Bottom