Lewis is a expert

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Oh, I'm sure if we came up with enough cash we could get him to change his opinion in a heartbeat. LOL

It doesn't surprise me that he's still running his mouth- but I am a little surprised he didn't bring up the "M-15", this time.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Notice tht Lewis doesn't say how many of those politician's that have taken "Blood Money", as he calls it, that he represents or has defended..........It would seem to me that there is a Blood Trail of Blood Money leading to Mr. Lewis!!:bowrofl:

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I heard this guy a few months back on a WRNO morning show immediately after the deputies were shot down around N.O. Then again on the Jim Engster show. He always makes it a point to say he's had a gun pointed at him. As though that imparted an epiphany and we should all bow down to him. If he really has had guns pointed at him, it tells me the people holding the guns correctly decided he wasn't worth the cost of gunpowder to shoot. He's just another smug libtard with an agenda and exaggerated rhetoric. "Kill all of you without aiming," ********.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Oh, I'm sure if we came up with enough cash we could get him to change his opinion in a heartbeat. LOL

Of course we could always flood his office with e-mails stating
    'Hey! We paid you and you double crossed us'!

:mamoru: Should work just as good right?

I kid I kid......sort of :rofl:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What is most annoying is the amount of local press coverage that he's getting over nothing more than his ignorant personal opinion.

Hearing his ill-informed rants is the equivalent of hearing me lecturing NASA on aeronautics. :doh:

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    He doesn't want the public to be able to defend themselves from his clients...Dead felons = loss of business for him...:mamoru:

killdee

Wanderer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    BR, LA
    Unglesby is probably right to worry about the kind of justice that he and his cronies cannot manipulate or corrupt.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    He sure did work hard and got Rodney Peairs off for killing that Japanese kid years ago. Even with all the international coverage he never once said anything about that nasty .44 mag.
    Of course I guess Rodney was paying him a lot of money.

I guess he's really on the Haymakers side.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Central, La.
    Unglesby is just an opportunity for the extreme leftists Blankenship’s and their ultra liberal rag of an excuse for a *news paper* to spout their progressive views.

Top Bottom